Hollywood Stars Gather at 'Inception' LA Premiere
After traveling across the Europe to promote "Inception", the cast of the movie have returned to the U.S. to premiere the film in Los Angeles. On Tuesday, July 13, the main actors have been spotted attending the special screening held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
Leonardo DiCaprio, donning an Emporio Armani outfit, was sandwiched between Ellen Page and Marion Cotillard when posing for cameras. For the occasion, the 23-year-old Canadian actress slipped into a green short dress while the 34-year-old French beauty wore a blue L'Wren Scott dress matched with Christian Dior shoes.
Also seen among the film's stars supporting the premiere were Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy, Ken Watanabe, Tom Hardy and Lukas Haas. Moreover, Christopher Nolan who serves as director/screenwriter/producer for the sci-fi hit the black carpet with the companion of wife Emma Thomas who also produces the flick.
Later, Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord were pictured separately attending the special screening as celebrity guests. Very pregnant Danica McKellar, Phoebe Price, Carrie-Anne Moss, Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou were additionally pictured among the attendees.
Set to hit U.S. theaters on July 16, "Inception" follows Dom Cobb, a man with rare ability to steal people's secrets through their dream. He is now offered one last job that could give him his life back. However, instead of stealing an idea, he has to do the reverse which is to plant one. But his team of specialists is not prepared for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers