Lyfe Jennings Gives Love Advice to Ladies in 'Statistics' Music Video
Lyfe Jennings believes every woman deserves to be treated right. In a music video promoting his single "Statistics", he tells the girls what he knew about men. According to him, "25% of men are unstable, 25% of men can't be faithful, 30% of men don't mean what they say, 20% of men are gay."
The video kicks off with captures of women talking about their ill-fated relationship which is particularly the abusive one. Basically a nod to those single ladies looking for love, it continues with Jennings teaching them "how to expose the 90% and show what to do to keep the other 10."
"Statistics" is a single confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new studio album "I Still Believe" which is expected to come out in United States on August 31.
Lyfe Jennings' "Statistics" music video
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'