Lyfe Jennings Gives Love Advice to Ladies in 'Statistics' Music Video
Lyfe Jennings believes every woman deserves to be treated right. In a music video promoting his single "Statistics", he tells the girls what he knew about men. According to him, "25% of men are unstable, 25% of men can't be faithful, 30% of men don't mean what they say, 20% of men are gay."
The video kicks off with captures of women talking about their ill-fated relationship which is particularly the abusive one. Basically a nod to those single ladies looking for love, it continues with Jennings teaching them "how to expose the 90% and show what to do to keep the other 10."
"Statistics" is a single confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new studio album "I Still Believe" which is expected to come out in United States on August 31.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch