Lyfe Jennings Gives Love Advice to Ladies in 'Statistics' Music Video
Lyfe Jennings believes every woman deserves to be treated right. In a music video promoting his single "Statistics", he tells the girls what he knew about men. According to him, "25% of men are unstable, 25% of men can't be faithful, 30% of men don't mean what they say, 20% of men are gay."
The video kicks off with captures of women talking about their ill-fated relationship which is particularly the abusive one. Basically a nod to those single ladies looking for love, it continues with Jennings teaching them "how to expose the 90% and show what to do to keep the other 10."
"Statistics" is a single confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new studio album "I Still Believe" which is expected to come out in United States on August 31.
Lyfe Jennings' "Statistics" music video
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding