Lyfe Jennings Gives Love Advice to Ladies in 'Statistics' Music Video
Lyfe Jennings believes every woman deserves to be treated right. In a music video promoting his single "Statistics", he tells the girls what he knew about men. According to him, "25% of men are unstable, 25% of men can't be faithful, 30% of men don't mean what they say, 20% of men are gay."
The video kicks off with captures of women talking about their ill-fated relationship which is particularly the abusive one. Basically a nod to those single ladies looking for love, it continues with Jennings teaching them "how to expose the 90% and show what to do to keep the other 10."
"Statistics" is a single confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new studio album "I Still Believe" which is expected to come out in United States on August 31.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?