Lyfe Jennings Gives Love Advice to Ladies in 'Statistics' Music Video
Lyfe Jennings believes every woman deserves to be treated right. In a music video promoting his single "Statistics", he tells the girls what he knew about men. According to him, "25% of men are unstable, 25% of men can't be faithful, 30% of men don't mean what they say, 20% of men are gay."
The video kicks off with captures of women talking about their ill-fated relationship which is particularly the abusive one. Basically a nod to those single ladies looking for love, it continues with Jennings teaching them "how to expose the 90% and show what to do to keep the other 10."
"Statistics" is a single confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new studio album "I Still Believe" which is expected to come out in United States on August 31.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'