'The Ugly Truth' Star Bree Turner Welcomes Baby Girl
"The Ugly Truth" star Bree Turner is officially a first-time mother. The 33-year-old actress along with orthopedic surgeon husband Justin Saliman welcome a baby girl named Stella Jean Saliman on June 29, her rep confirmed to People.
"Justin and Bree are totally in love and enamored by Stella. She has stolen their hearts," the rep shared. Daughter Stella was born at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Hospital at 12:37 A.M., weighed in at 6 lbs., 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.
Bree's pregnancy news was first announced back in March. She shared her excitement as she waited for her baby to come out during a May interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop, revealing "I have had such a smooth and joyous pregnancy. I feel very lucky. My birth plan is to stay calm and flexible... I'm hoping to deliver naturally, but am not going to melt down if I'm not able to."
Bree Turner and Justin Saliman wed at the Casa Del Mar hotel in Santa Monica in 2008. Justin worked at the hospital where the "Just My Luck" actress gave birth to their daughter Stella.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'