'The Ugly Truth' Star Bree Turner Welcomes Baby Girl
"The Ugly Truth" star Bree Turner is officially a first-time mother. The 33-year-old actress along with orthopedic surgeon husband Justin Saliman welcome a baby girl named Stella Jean Saliman on June 29, her rep confirmed to People.
"Justin and Bree are totally in love and enamored by Stella. She has stolen their hearts," the rep shared. Daughter Stella was born at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Hospital at 12:37 A.M., weighed in at 6 lbs., 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.
Bree's pregnancy news was first announced back in March. She shared her excitement as she waited for her baby to come out during a May interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop, revealing "I have had such a smooth and joyous pregnancy. I feel very lucky. My birth plan is to stay calm and flexible... I'm hoping to deliver naturally, but am not going to melt down if I'm not able to."
Bree Turner and Justin Saliman wed at the Casa Del Mar hotel in Santa Monica in 2008. Justin worked at the hospital where the "Just My Luck" actress gave birth to their daughter Stella.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos