'The Ugly Truth' Star Bree Turner Welcomes Baby Girl
"The Ugly Truth" star Bree Turner is officially a first-time mother. The 33-year-old actress along with orthopedic surgeon husband Justin Saliman welcome a baby girl named Stella Jean Saliman on June 29, her rep confirmed to People.
"Justin and Bree are totally in love and enamored by Stella. She has stolen their hearts," the rep shared. Daughter Stella was born at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Hospital at 12:37 A.M., weighed in at 6 lbs., 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.
Bree's pregnancy news was first announced back in March. She shared her excitement as she waited for her baby to come out during a May interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop, revealing "I have had such a smooth and joyous pregnancy. I feel very lucky. My birth plan is to stay calm and flexible... I'm hoping to deliver naturally, but am not going to melt down if I'm not able to."
Bree Turner and Justin Saliman wed at the Casa Del Mar hotel in Santa Monica in 2008. Justin worked at the hospital where the "Just My Luck" actress gave birth to their daughter Stella.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie