'The Ugly Truth' Star Bree Turner Welcomes Baby Girl
"The Ugly Truth" star Bree Turner is officially a first-time mother. The 33-year-old actress along with orthopedic surgeon husband Justin Saliman welcome a baby girl named Stella Jean Saliman on June 29, her rep confirmed to People.
"Justin and Bree are totally in love and enamored by Stella. She has stolen their hearts," the rep shared. Daughter Stella was born at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Hospital at 12:37 A.M., weighed in at 6 lbs., 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.
Bree's pregnancy news was first announced back in March. She shared her excitement as she waited for her baby to come out during a May interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop, revealing "I have had such a smooth and joyous pregnancy. I feel very lucky. My birth plan is to stay calm and flexible... I'm hoping to deliver naturally, but am not going to melt down if I'm not able to."
Bree Turner and Justin Saliman wed at the Casa Del Mar hotel in Santa Monica in 2008. Justin worked at the hospital where the "Just My Luck" actress gave birth to their daughter Stella.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?