'The Ugly Truth' Star Bree Turner Welcomes Baby Girl
"The Ugly Truth" star Bree Turner is officially a first-time mother. The 33-year-old actress along with orthopedic surgeon husband Justin Saliman welcome a baby girl named Stella Jean Saliman on June 29, her rep confirmed to People.
"Justin and Bree are totally in love and enamored by Stella. She has stolen their hearts," the rep shared. Daughter Stella was born at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Hospital at 12:37 A.M., weighed in at 6 lbs., 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.
Bree's pregnancy news was first announced back in March. She shared her excitement as she waited for her baby to come out during a May interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop, revealing "I have had such a smooth and joyous pregnancy. I feel very lucky. My birth plan is to stay calm and flexible... I'm hoping to deliver naturally, but am not going to melt down if I'm not able to."
Bree Turner and Justin Saliman wed at the Casa Del Mar hotel in Santa Monica in 2008. Justin worked at the hospital where the "Just My Luck" actress gave birth to their daughter Stella.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia