One of '90210' Male Characters Is Gay
"90210" is stepping up the game in the third season, coming out with a story line that will shock fans out there. One of the three male characters in the show will come out of the closet. "We want to address the issue in a real and relatable way," co-executive producer Jennie Urman confirmed to EW.
The publication said this gay stuff is not going to be like the experimental relationship between Adrianna and Gia in the second season but a real one. Urman also said that this coming-out plot is just one of "great story lines" that can be expected from the new season.
Those guessing can narrow down the possibility of which character the producers meant. The choice is between Matt Lanter's Liam, Michael Steger's Navid, and Trevor Donovan's Teddy. Bad boy Liam for one pleased both Naomi and her sister in the past, while Navid had been longing for Adrianna for long. As for Teddy, he romanced Silver but it didn't last long for he left the boarding school in sudden.
"90210" returns September 13 at 8/7c being paired with "Gossip Girl".
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck