One of '90210' Male Characters Is Gay
"90210" is stepping up the game in the third season, coming out with a story line that will shock fans out there. One of the three male characters in the show will come out of the closet. "We want to address the issue in a real and relatable way," co-executive producer Jennie Urman confirmed to EW.
The publication said this gay stuff is not going to be like the experimental relationship between Adrianna and Gia in the second season but a real one. Urman also said that this coming-out plot is just one of "great story lines" that can be expected from the new season.
Those guessing can narrow down the possibility of which character the producers meant. The choice is between Matt Lanter's Liam, Michael Steger's Navid, and Trevor Donovan's Teddy. Bad boy Liam for one pleased both Naomi and her sister in the past, while Navid had been longing for Adrianna for long. As for Teddy, he romanced Silver but it didn't last long for he left the boarding school in sudden.
"90210" returns September 13 at 8/7c being paired with "Gossip Girl".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off