One of '90210' Male Characters Is Gay
"90210" is stepping up the game in the third season, coming out with a story line that will shock fans out there. One of the three male characters in the show will come out of the closet. "We want to address the issue in a real and relatable way," co-executive producer Jennie Urman confirmed to EW.
The publication said this gay stuff is not going to be like the experimental relationship between Adrianna and Gia in the second season but a real one. Urman also said that this coming-out plot is just one of "great story lines" that can be expected from the new season.
Those guessing can narrow down the possibility of which character the producers meant. The choice is between Matt Lanter's Liam, Michael Steger's Navid, and Trevor Donovan's Teddy. Bad boy Liam for one pleased both Naomi and her sister in the past, while Navid had been longing for Adrianna for long. As for Teddy, he romanced Silver but it didn't last long for he left the boarding school in sudden.
"90210" returns September 13 at 8/7c being paired with "Gossip Girl".
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist