One of '90210' Male Characters Is Gay
"90210" is stepping up the game in the third season, coming out with a story line that will shock fans out there. One of the three male characters in the show will come out of the closet. "We want to address the issue in a real and relatable way," co-executive producer Jennie Urman confirmed to EW.
The publication said this gay stuff is not going to be like the experimental relationship between Adrianna and Gia in the second season but a real one. Urman also said that this coming-out plot is just one of "great story lines" that can be expected from the new season.
Those guessing can narrow down the possibility of which character the producers meant. The choice is between Matt Lanter's Liam, Michael Steger's Navid, and Trevor Donovan's Teddy. Bad boy Liam for one pleased both Naomi and her sister in the past, while Navid had been longing for Adrianna for long. As for Teddy, he romanced Silver but it didn't last long for he left the boarding school in sudden.
"90210" returns September 13 at 8/7c being paired with "Gossip Girl".
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes