One of '90210' Male Characters Is Gay
"90210" is stepping up the game in the third season, coming out with a story line that will shock fans out there. One of the three male characters in the show will come out of the closet. "We want to address the issue in a real and relatable way," co-executive producer Jennie Urman confirmed to EW.
The publication said this gay stuff is not going to be like the experimental relationship between Adrianna and Gia in the second season but a real one. Urman also said that this coming-out plot is just one of "great story lines" that can be expected from the new season.
Those guessing can narrow down the possibility of which character the producers meant. The choice is between Matt Lanter's Liam, Michael Steger's Navid, and Trevor Donovan's Teddy. Bad boy Liam for one pleased both Naomi and her sister in the past, while Navid had been longing for Adrianna for long. As for Teddy, he romanced Silver but it didn't last long for he left the boarding school in sudden.
"90210" returns September 13 at 8/7c being paired with "Gossip Girl".
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party