Zachary Levi Auditioning for 'Superman' Reboot, Jonathan Nolan May Direct It
Zachary Levi has reportedly proposed himself to be one of the people who will resurrect Superman in an upcoming reboot project. According to GeekTyrant, the "Chuck" actor has joined the audition for the film which is tentatively titled "The Man of Steel". While it is not known what role that he auditioned for, the site is sure that he eyes the coveted role of Clark Kent.
At the same time, GeekTyrant also gets information that Jonathan Nolan has been attached to direct the new "Superman" film. Though his role has not been officially announced yet, the brother of Christopher Nolan has been said working on pre-development stuff.
This, accordingly, debunks previous report which mentioned that Chris Columbus would serve as a helmer for "Man of Steel". If Jonathan is indeed chosen to serve behind the lens for the superhero movie, it would be his first directing gig.
Beside widely known for his portrayal of Chuck Bartowski in TV series "Chuck", Zachary Levi has also landed a role in "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel", portraying a live-action character as Toby Sevile. Jonathan Nolan, meanwhile, has written the scripts for several movies such as "Memento" and "The Dark Knight".
Despite the buzz, nothing has been set in stone for "Superman" reboot except that Christopher Nolan is hired to play a "godfather". The movie is also going to be a joint project by Warner Bros. and Legendary Picture.
More Man of Steel News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked