Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Get Racy During NYC Stroll
"Gossip Girl" stars and a real-life couple Blake Lively and Penn Badgley were caught making out while enjoying a leisure romp around the Big Apple. The couple, who has been dating since late 2007, was spotted getting a little racy during the sidewalk intimate moment.
Blake, in her black mini dress and a cute hat, and Penn, who looked super casual in a gray T-shirt and short jeans, were first snapped walking hand-in-hand in New York City's downtown Meatpacking District on Tuesday, July 13. Then, the pair decided to stop on the street to share the passionate smooch and Penn was even seen grabbing Blake's butt.
The NYC stroll was Blake and Penn's reunion as the actress recently spent the past few weeks filming the opening season 4 material of the popular TV series in Paris. In the series, Blake tackles the role of Upper East Side's girl Serena van der Woodsen, while Penn plays her love interest, Dan Humphrey.
More Blake Lively News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'