Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Get Racy During NYC Stroll
"Gossip Girl" stars and a real-life couple Blake Lively and Penn Badgley were caught making out while enjoying a leisure romp around the Big Apple. The couple, who has been dating since late 2007, was spotted getting a little racy during the sidewalk intimate moment.
Blake, in her black mini dress and a cute hat, and Penn, who looked super casual in a gray T-shirt and short jeans, were first snapped walking hand-in-hand in New York City's downtown Meatpacking District on Tuesday, July 13. Then, the pair decided to stop on the street to share the passionate smooch and Penn was even seen grabbing Blake's butt.
The NYC stroll was Blake and Penn's reunion as the actress recently spent the past few weeks filming the opening season 4 material of the popular TV series in Paris. In the series, Blake tackles the role of Upper East Side's girl Serena van der Woodsen, while Penn plays her love interest, Dan Humphrey.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt