Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Get Racy During NYC Stroll
"Gossip Girl" stars and a real-life couple Blake Lively and Penn Badgley were caught making out while enjoying a leisure romp around the Big Apple. The couple, who has been dating since late 2007, was spotted getting a little racy during the sidewalk intimate moment.
Blake, in her black mini dress and a cute hat, and Penn, who looked super casual in a gray T-shirt and short jeans, were first snapped walking hand-in-hand in New York City's downtown Meatpacking District on Tuesday, July 13. Then, the pair decided to stop on the street to share the passionate smooch and Penn was even seen grabbing Blake's butt.
The NYC stroll was Blake and Penn's reunion as the actress recently spent the past few weeks filming the opening season 4 material of the popular TV series in Paris. In the series, Blake tackles the role of Upper East Side's girl Serena van der Woodsen, while Penn plays her love interest, Dan Humphrey.
More Blake Lively News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie