'Pretty Little Liars' 1.07 Preview: Homecoming Hangover
In the aftermath of the disastrous homecoming dance, the girls try to sort out the devastation that is left behind. Next on "Pretty Little Liars", parents, boyfriends (secret ones, possible ones and current ones), siblings and friends are all in flux and if the little liars don't act fast the situation could go from bad to worse.
And to top it off, the girls are sitting on some killer information about Toby that some people would die to get their hands on. Speaking of the mysterious character, depicter Keegan Allen said, "He only talks when he needs to talk and when he does talk there are like clues. He really thinks things out. He's a man of few words."
In an interview with Zap2It, Allen also hinted, "I don't want to give away secrets but you will find out some really, really interesting things in the following episodes."
Meanwhile, "A" isn't the only one sending Aria text messages as tensions rise in the Montgomery household. "The Homecoming Hangover" airs on Tuesday, July 20.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'