'Pretty Little Liars' 1.07 Preview: Homecoming Hangover
In the aftermath of the disastrous homecoming dance, the girls try to sort out the devastation that is left behind. Next on "Pretty Little Liars", parents, boyfriends (secret ones, possible ones and current ones), siblings and friends are all in flux and if the little liars don't act fast the situation could go from bad to worse.
And to top it off, the girls are sitting on some killer information about Toby that some people would die to get their hands on. Speaking of the mysterious character, depicter Keegan Allen said, "He only talks when he needs to talk and when he does talk there are like clues. He really thinks things out. He's a man of few words."
In an interview with Zap2It, Allen also hinted, "I don't want to give away secrets but you will find out some really, really interesting things in the following episodes."
Meanwhile, "A" isn't the only one sending Aria text messages as tensions rise in the Montgomery household. "The Homecoming Hangover" airs on Tuesday, July 20.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers