'Pretty Little Liars' 1.07 Preview: Homecoming Hangover
In the aftermath of the disastrous homecoming dance, the girls try to sort out the devastation that is left behind. Next on "Pretty Little Liars", parents, boyfriends (secret ones, possible ones and current ones), siblings and friends are all in flux and if the little liars don't act fast the situation could go from bad to worse.
And to top it off, the girls are sitting on some killer information about Toby that some people would die to get their hands on. Speaking of the mysterious character, depicter Keegan Allen said, "He only talks when he needs to talk and when he does talk there are like clues. He really thinks things out. He's a man of few words."
In an interview with Zap2It, Allen also hinted, "I don't want to give away secrets but you will find out some really, really interesting things in the following episodes."
Meanwhile, "A" isn't the only one sending Aria text messages as tensions rise in the Montgomery household. "The Homecoming Hangover" airs on Tuesday, July 20.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture