'Pretty Little Liars' 1.07 Preview: Homecoming Hangover
In the aftermath of the disastrous homecoming dance, the girls try to sort out the devastation that is left behind. Next on "Pretty Little Liars", parents, boyfriends (secret ones, possible ones and current ones), siblings and friends are all in flux and if the little liars don't act fast the situation could go from bad to worse.
And to top it off, the girls are sitting on some killer information about Toby that some people would die to get their hands on. Speaking of the mysterious character, depicter Keegan Allen said, "He only talks when he needs to talk and when he does talk there are like clues. He really thinks things out. He's a man of few words."
In an interview with Zap2It, Allen also hinted, "I don't want to give away secrets but you will find out some really, really interesting things in the following episodes."
Meanwhile, "A" isn't the only one sending Aria text messages as tensions rise in the Montgomery household. "The Homecoming Hangover" airs on Tuesday, July 20.
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable