Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Have Wed in Early July
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are a married couple. A rep for the "Bandidas" actress confirmed to Just Jared that the couple has exchanged vows in early July and they chose a low-key nuptials instead of a high-profile celebrity wedding.
"[They were married] at a friend's house in the Bahamas. It was a small ceremony with just family members," the rep affirmed. "Penelope wore a dress designed by her longtime friend John Galliano."
This is the first wedding for both Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. They began dating in October 2007 and had since kept their relationship mostly out of the spotlight. Beside engaged in a private romance, Cruz and Bardem have also appeared together in three movies, "Jamon, jamon", "Live Flesh" and "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding