Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Have Wed in Early July
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are a married couple. A rep for the "Bandidas" actress confirmed to Just Jared that the couple has exchanged vows in early July and they chose a low-key nuptials instead of a high-profile celebrity wedding.
"[They were married] at a friend's house in the Bahamas. It was a small ceremony with just family members," the rep affirmed. "Penelope wore a dress designed by her longtime friend John Galliano."
This is the first wedding for both Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. They began dating in October 2007 and had since kept their relationship mostly out of the spotlight. Beside engaged in a private romance, Cruz and Bardem have also appeared together in three movies, "Jamon, jamon", "Live Flesh" and "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie