Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Have Wed in Early July
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are a married couple. A rep for the "Bandidas" actress confirmed to Just Jared that the couple has exchanged vows in early July and they chose a low-key nuptials instead of a high-profile celebrity wedding.
"[They were married] at a friend's house in the Bahamas. It was a small ceremony with just family members," the rep affirmed. "Penelope wore a dress designed by her longtime friend John Galliano."
This is the first wedding for both Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. They began dating in October 2007 and had since kept their relationship mostly out of the spotlight. Beside engaged in a private romance, Cruz and Bardem have also appeared together in three movies, "Jamon, jamon", "Live Flesh" and "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard