Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Have Wed in Early July
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are a married couple. A rep for the "Bandidas" actress confirmed to Just Jared that the couple has exchanged vows in early July and they chose a low-key nuptials instead of a high-profile celebrity wedding.
"[They were married] at a friend's house in the Bahamas. It was a small ceremony with just family members," the rep affirmed. "Penelope wore a dress designed by her longtime friend John Galliano."
This is the first wedding for both Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. They began dating in October 2007 and had since kept their relationship mostly out of the spotlight. Beside engaged in a private romance, Cruz and Bardem have also appeared together in three movies, "Jamon, jamon", "Live Flesh" and "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle