Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Have Wed in Early July
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are a married couple. A rep for the "Bandidas" actress confirmed to Just Jared that the couple has exchanged vows in early July and they chose a low-key nuptials instead of a high-profile celebrity wedding.
"[They were married] at a friend's house in the Bahamas. It was a small ceremony with just family members," the rep affirmed. "Penelope wore a dress designed by her longtime friend John Galliano."
This is the first wedding for both Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. They began dating in October 2007 and had since kept their relationship mostly out of the spotlight. Beside engaged in a private romance, Cruz and Bardem have also appeared together in three movies, "Jamon, jamon", "Live Flesh" and "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch