Taylor Lautner Snapped Kicking Start Production of 'Abduction'
After wrapping up "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Taylor Lautner has kicked off the principal photography for his new film "Abduction". On Monday, July 12, the actor was spotted hitting the filming location in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In the pictures taken from the set, Lautner was seen filming scene set at Hampton High School in Allison Park where he is riding a motorcycle and wearing a black jacket on top of a white T-shirt. During the break, the 18-year-old star greeted his fans and signed autographs for them.
"Abduction" centers its story on a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The film is said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins will be seen playing Taylor Lautner's on-screen love interest, while Sigourney Weaver is cast as a psychiatrist to his character. Beside starring in it, the "Twilight" hunk also produces the film alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Directed by John Singleton, the action thriller is targeted for 2011 release.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!