Taylor Lautner Snapped Kicking Start Production of 'Abduction'
After wrapping up "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Taylor Lautner has kicked off the principal photography for his new film "Abduction". On Monday, July 12, the actor was spotted hitting the filming location in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In the pictures taken from the set, Lautner was seen filming scene set at Hampton High School in Allison Park where he is riding a motorcycle and wearing a black jacket on top of a white T-shirt. During the break, the 18-year-old star greeted his fans and signed autographs for them.
"Abduction" centers its story on a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The film is said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins will be seen playing Taylor Lautner's on-screen love interest, while Sigourney Weaver is cast as a psychiatrist to his character. Beside starring in it, the "Twilight" hunk also produces the film alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Directed by John Singleton, the action thriller is targeted for 2011 release.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group