Taylor Lautner Snapped Kicking Start Production of 'Abduction'
After wrapping up "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Taylor Lautner has kicked off the principal photography for his new film "Abduction". On Monday, July 12, the actor was spotted hitting the filming location in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In the pictures taken from the set, Lautner was seen filming scene set at Hampton High School in Allison Park where he is riding a motorcycle and wearing a black jacket on top of a white T-shirt. During the break, the 18-year-old star greeted his fans and signed autographs for them.
"Abduction" centers its story on a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The film is said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins will be seen playing Taylor Lautner's on-screen love interest, while Sigourney Weaver is cast as a psychiatrist to his character. Beside starring in it, the "Twilight" hunk also produces the film alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Directed by John Singleton, the action thriller is targeted for 2011 release.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal