Taylor Lautner Snapped Kicking Start Production of 'Abduction'
After wrapping up "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Taylor Lautner has kicked off the principal photography for his new film "Abduction". On Monday, July 12, the actor was spotted hitting the filming location in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In the pictures taken from the set, Lautner was seen filming scene set at Hampton High School in Allison Park where he is riding a motorcycle and wearing a black jacket on top of a white T-shirt. During the break, the 18-year-old star greeted his fans and signed autographs for them.
"Abduction" centers its story on a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The film is said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins will be seen playing Taylor Lautner's on-screen love interest, while Sigourney Weaver is cast as a psychiatrist to his character. Beside starring in it, the "Twilight" hunk also produces the film alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Directed by John Singleton, the action thriller is targeted for 2011 release.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers