Taylor Lautner Snapped Kicking Start Production of 'Abduction'
After wrapping up "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Taylor Lautner has kicked off the principal photography for his new film "Abduction". On Monday, July 12, the actor was spotted hitting the filming location in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In the pictures taken from the set, Lautner was seen filming scene set at Hampton High School in Allison Park where he is riding a motorcycle and wearing a black jacket on top of a white T-shirt. During the break, the 18-year-old star greeted his fans and signed autographs for them.
"Abduction" centers its story on a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The film is said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins will be seen playing Taylor Lautner's on-screen love interest, while Sigourney Weaver is cast as a psychiatrist to his character. Beside starring in it, the "Twilight" hunk also produces the film alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Directed by John Singleton, the action thriller is targeted for 2011 release.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding