Exclusive: New Trailer of Brittany Murphy's 'Abandoned'
Anchor Bay Entertainment has exclusively provided AceShowbiz with a new trailer for "Abandoned". Featuring late Brittany Murphy as the main star, the film picks up a dark tale of a woman searching for her boyfriend after he mysteriously vanishes from the hospital marks.
After delivering her boyfriend Kevin (Dean Cain) to a hospital for a routine outpatient surgery, Brittany's Mary Walsh returns to take him home but he is nowhere to be found. The hospital administrator (Mimi Rogers) can't find any record of him, and a police search turns up nothing.
Increasingly frantic, Mary is taken to a staff psychiatrist, Dr. Bensley (Peter Bogdanovich) who pronounces her unstable. Now, she must not only find her missing boyfriend, but prove her own sanity. When a stranger informs Mary he knows of Kevin's whereabouts, but demands a $10 million ransom, Mary realizes that to save herself and the man she loves, she must use any means necessary.
"Abandoned" is made under direction of Michael Feifer who also serves as producer. This psychological thriller that marks the last screen appearance by Brittany Murphy will be released on Blu-ray ($34.98) and DVD ($26.97) which will be available for purchase in the U.S. starting August 24.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director