Lindsay Lohan Fights Back Joan Rivers on Twitter
Lindsay Lohan and Joan Rivers' war of words might get even nastier. After Joan took aim at Lindsay by calling her "so dumb" on her Twitter page, the "Mean Girls" star has now fired back at the 77-year-old actress.
On Tuesday, July 13, Lindsay tweeted, "Joan Rivers and her 'stargument' make me believe that she and Michael Lohan are a match made in heaven," also dragging her father with whom she has a rocky relationship. She continued, "All he needs is her botox doctor. 'Dr.' Drew- any ideas? Botox rehab reality show?"
Lindsay's latter tweet was a jab at "Celebrity Rehab" 's Dr. Drew Pinksy, who once said she needed to get arrested in order to get help. Refusing to stop her rant, the 24-year-old actress posted another tweet, "In the words of 50 cent... 'You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth'."
Joan made her Twitter attacks on Lindsay days after Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days in prison for violating the terms of her probation stemming from her 2007 DUI arrest. On July 9, Joan tweeted, "Lindsay Lohan is so dumb. Her idea of being sworn in is cursing at the judge," referencing Lindsay's F-word manicure.
Joan continued, "I was just reading about the new Lindsay Lohan diet, which is all liquid. 80 Proof." The "How to Murder a Millionaire" actress didn't stop there, posting another message "Lindsay Lohan had 'Fuck You' painted on her nails. What people don't know is that the judge had 'Eat me you party skank,' painted on hers."
Lindsay's ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson has stepped up to defend her. Also in the micro-blogging site, the DJ wrote, "Hey Joan Rivers. You have collagen older than Lindsay, pick on someone your own age, oh wait I guess people that old can't hear," with Lindsay re-tweeting the post with a response said, "Thank you."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences