Emma Roberts' 'It's Kind of a Funny Story' Welcomes First Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first full trailer for "It's Kind of a Funny Story" starring Keir Gilchrist, Zach Galifianakis and Emma Roberts. Despite the movie's title that hints it will be funny, the trailer highlights more on the drama than the comedy.
When 16-year-old Craig who is stressed out from the demands of being a teenager checks himself into a mental health clinic for five days, he meets one patient Bobby who soon becomes both Craig's mentor and protege. As the youth ward is closed, he finds himself stuck in the adult ward.
Craig is also quickly drawn to another 16-year-old, Noelle. There, he is sustained by friendships on both the inside and the outside as he learns more about life, love, and the pressures of growing up. "It's Kind of a Funny Story" is based on Ned Vizzini's novel of the same title.
Keir Gilchrist leads while Zach Galifianakis and Emma Roberts play Bobby and Noelle respectively. Also added to the cast ensemble are Lauren Graham, Aasif Mandavi, Viola Davis and many others who have been introduced in previously released stills.
Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden team up to direct as well as write the script for the drama comedy that will hit limited U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video