Vince Vaughn and Wife Expecting First Child
"The Break-Up" star Vince Vaughn will soon be a dad for the first time. A source confirmed to People that Vince and his wife, Canadian beauty Kyla Weber, are expecting their first child. The source gushed, "They're having so much fun together and they're so excited to be first-time parents!"
Vince has previously revealed his longing for a baby. Back in September 2009, when he was still engaged to Kyla, the 40-year-old actor shared about his readiness for fatherhood, telling the site "It's the first time that I really want to have kids. I've been very fortunate in my career, and my life has been about that for so long that you get bored of it. You're ready for your life to be about other people and other things."
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber tied the knot on January 2 in a small ceremony at the Great Hall of the historic Armour House at Lake Forest Academy in his hometown of Lake Forest, Illinois. Vince was said asking Kyla's hand in marriage in an old-school fashion, with a four-carat diamond ring on Valentine's Day.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story