Vince Vaughn and Wife Expecting First Child
"The Break-Up" star Vince Vaughn will soon be a dad for the first time. A source confirmed to People that Vince and his wife, Canadian beauty Kyla Weber, are expecting their first child. The source gushed, "They're having so much fun together and they're so excited to be first-time parents!"
Vince has previously revealed his longing for a baby. Back in September 2009, when he was still engaged to Kyla, the 40-year-old actor shared about his readiness for fatherhood, telling the site "It's the first time that I really want to have kids. I've been very fortunate in my career, and my life has been about that for so long that you get bored of it. You're ready for your life to be about other people and other things."
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber tied the knot on January 2 in a small ceremony at the Great Hall of the historic Armour House at Lake Forest Academy in his hometown of Lake Forest, Illinois. Vince was said asking Kyla's hand in marriage in an old-school fashion, with a four-carat diamond ring on Valentine's Day.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting