Vince Vaughn and Wife Expecting First Child
"The Break-Up" star Vince Vaughn will soon be a dad for the first time. A source confirmed to People that Vince and his wife, Canadian beauty Kyla Weber, are expecting their first child. The source gushed, "They're having so much fun together and they're so excited to be first-time parents!"
Vince has previously revealed his longing for a baby. Back in September 2009, when he was still engaged to Kyla, the 40-year-old actor shared about his readiness for fatherhood, telling the site "It's the first time that I really want to have kids. I've been very fortunate in my career, and my life has been about that for so long that you get bored of it. You're ready for your life to be about other people and other things."
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber tied the knot on January 2 in a small ceremony at the Great Hall of the historic Armour House at Lake Forest Academy in his hometown of Lake Forest, Illinois. Vince was said asking Kyla's hand in marriage in an old-school fashion, with a four-carat diamond ring on Valentine's Day.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch