Vince Vaughn and Wife Expecting First Child
"The Break-Up" star Vince Vaughn will soon be a dad for the first time. A source confirmed to People that Vince and his wife, Canadian beauty Kyla Weber, are expecting their first child. The source gushed, "They're having so much fun together and they're so excited to be first-time parents!"
Vince has previously revealed his longing for a baby. Back in September 2009, when he was still engaged to Kyla, the 40-year-old actor shared about his readiness for fatherhood, telling the site "It's the first time that I really want to have kids. I've been very fortunate in my career, and my life has been about that for so long that you get bored of it. You're ready for your life to be about other people and other things."
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber tied the knot on January 2 in a small ceremony at the Great Hall of the historic Armour House at Lake Forest Academy in his hometown of Lake Forest, Illinois. Vince was said asking Kyla's hand in marriage in an old-school fashion, with a four-carat diamond ring on Valentine's Day.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger