Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan 'Totally Back Together', Rep Says They Are 'Taking It Easy'
Months after splitting from singer boyfriend Ryan Cabrera, Audrina Patridge is apparently heading to a reconciliation with ex-beau Corey Bohan. Audrina's rep told E! Online, "Audrina and Corey have been spending some time together. They are taking it easy and enjoying each other's company."
Confirming that Audrina and Corey reconcile their romance, a source told the site, "They are totally back together." On Saturday night, July 10, Audrina took her Aussie BMX biker beau to "The Hills" series finale wrap party at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills.
On Audrina and Corey's outing, the source shared, "They were so cute at the party. He had his arm around her and they both looked really happy." The source further stated that during the bash, the pair never left each others' sides, saying "They were sitting alone, whispering in each others' ears and laughing a lot."
This wasn't the first time Audrina and Corey, who broke up in October 2009, were spotted together following their split. Back on July 7, the two were seen getting cozy at Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas and they were said cuddling and kissing.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna