Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan 'Totally Back Together', Rep Says They Are 'Taking It Easy'
Months after splitting from singer boyfriend Ryan Cabrera, Audrina Patridge is apparently heading to a reconciliation with ex-beau Corey Bohan. Audrina's rep told E! Online, "Audrina and Corey have been spending some time together. They are taking it easy and enjoying each other's company."
Confirming that Audrina and Corey reconcile their romance, a source told the site, "They are totally back together." On Saturday night, July 10, Audrina took her Aussie BMX biker beau to "The Hills" series finale wrap party at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills.
On Audrina and Corey's outing, the source shared, "They were so cute at the party. He had his arm around her and they both looked really happy." The source further stated that during the bash, the pair never left each others' sides, saying "They were sitting alone, whispering in each others' ears and laughing a lot."
This wasn't the first time Audrina and Corey, who broke up in October 2009, were spotted together following their split. Back on July 7, the two were seen getting cozy at Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas and they were said cuddling and kissing.
More Audrina Patridge News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding