Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan 'Totally Back Together', Rep Says They Are 'Taking It Easy'
Months after splitting from singer boyfriend Ryan Cabrera, Audrina Patridge is apparently heading to a reconciliation with ex-beau Corey Bohan. Audrina's rep told E! Online, "Audrina and Corey have been spending some time together. They are taking it easy and enjoying each other's company."
Confirming that Audrina and Corey reconcile their romance, a source told the site, "They are totally back together." On Saturday night, July 10, Audrina took her Aussie BMX biker beau to "The Hills" series finale wrap party at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills.
On Audrina and Corey's outing, the source shared, "They were so cute at the party. He had his arm around her and they both looked really happy." The source further stated that during the bash, the pair never left each others' sides, saying "They were sitting alone, whispering in each others' ears and laughing a lot."
This wasn't the first time Audrina and Corey, who broke up in October 2009, were spotted together following their split. Back on July 7, the two were seen getting cozy at Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas and they were said cuddling and kissing.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up