Betty White to Play God, Amanda Seyfried Is 'Mortal'
Betty White and Amanda Seyfried are about to deal with immortality in their upcoming different projects. The 88-year-old actress is said chosen to play the title character in "Oh, God!", while the 24-year-old beauty is cast in "I'm Mortal".
According to Deadline Hollywood, Jerry Weintraub has pitched Warner Bros. an idea about making "Oh, God!", a remake of the 1977 comedy with the same title. Additionally, Paul Rudd has been eyed to play the character of a hapless mortal.
In the meantime, Variety reports that Seyfried will portray a hostage in sci-fi "I'm Mortal" which sees a society where no one ages beyond 25. Written and directed by Andrew Niccol, the film will follow a rebel from the ghetto who is forced to go on the run with beautiful hostage after he is falsely accused of murdering a wealthy man. Together, they discover that love is more powerful than all the time in the world.
Betty White is currently starring in TV series "Hot in Cleveland" where she lands a regular role of Elka the house caretaker. As for Amanda Seyfried, she is on board to play in Catherine Hardwicke's "Red Riding Hood".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?