Betty White to Play God, Amanda Seyfried Is 'Mortal'
Betty White and Amanda Seyfried are about to deal with immortality in their upcoming different projects. The 88-year-old actress is said chosen to play the title character in "Oh, God!", while the 24-year-old beauty is cast in "I'm Mortal".
According to Deadline Hollywood, Jerry Weintraub has pitched Warner Bros. an idea about making "Oh, God!", a remake of the 1977 comedy with the same title. Additionally, Paul Rudd has been eyed to play the character of a hapless mortal.
In the meantime, Variety reports that Seyfried will portray a hostage in sci-fi "I'm Mortal" which sees a society where no one ages beyond 25. Written and directed by Andrew Niccol, the film will follow a rebel from the ghetto who is forced to go on the run with beautiful hostage after he is falsely accused of murdering a wealthy man. Together, they discover that love is more powerful than all the time in the world.
Betty White is currently starring in TV series "Hot in Cleveland" where she lands a regular role of Elka the house caretaker. As for Amanda Seyfried, she is on board to play in Catherine Hardwicke's "Red Riding Hood".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes