Betty White to Play God, Amanda Seyfried Is 'Mortal'
Betty White and Amanda Seyfried are about to deal with immortality in their upcoming different projects. The 88-year-old actress is said chosen to play the title character in "Oh, God!", while the 24-year-old beauty is cast in "I'm Mortal".
According to Deadline Hollywood, Jerry Weintraub has pitched Warner Bros. an idea about making "Oh, God!", a remake of the 1977 comedy with the same title. Additionally, Paul Rudd has been eyed to play the character of a hapless mortal.
In the meantime, Variety reports that Seyfried will portray a hostage in sci-fi "I'm Mortal" which sees a society where no one ages beyond 25. Written and directed by Andrew Niccol, the film will follow a rebel from the ghetto who is forced to go on the run with beautiful hostage after he is falsely accused of murdering a wealthy man. Together, they discover that love is more powerful than all the time in the world.
Betty White is currently starring in TV series "Hot in Cleveland" where she lands a regular role of Elka the house caretaker. As for Amanda Seyfried, she is on board to play in Catherine Hardwicke's "Red Riding Hood".
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert