Tila Tequila Pulls Out of 'Celeb Rehab', Rep Clarifies
It is Tila Tequila's words against her own rep's when it comes to whether or not she was signed to "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew". The latest rumor floating around says the bisexual reality star has been dropped from the show's list but her rep denies she was ever officially involved.
"There was no confirmed time that she was going to be a part of 'Celebrity Rehab'," the rep tells the Daily News. Back in early June, Tequila wrote on her blog, "So it's OFFICIAL! I am confirmed and have definitely decided to sign on to join 'CELEBRITY REHAB 4 WITH DOCTOR DREW' on VH1!!!!!!!!!!"
Tequila was included to battle her addiction to sleeping pills Ambien. With her withdrawal, "Celebrity Rehab" is now officially in trouble because the pint-size star is expected to be the center of attention. The filming is also to begin later this month, but not enough celebrities have signed up for the show to commence.
The show failed to get Sarah Ferguson, Lindsay Lohan, Heather Locklear, Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller and Jenna Jameson to join and is still in talks with tennis star Jennifer Capriati.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat