Tila Tequila Pulls Out of 'Celeb Rehab', Rep Clarifies
It is Tila Tequila's words against her own rep's when it comes to whether or not she was signed to "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew". The latest rumor floating around says the bisexual reality star has been dropped from the show's list but her rep denies she was ever officially involved.
"There was no confirmed time that she was going to be a part of 'Celebrity Rehab'," the rep tells the Daily News. Back in early June, Tequila wrote on her blog, "So it's OFFICIAL! I am confirmed and have definitely decided to sign on to join 'CELEBRITY REHAB 4 WITH DOCTOR DREW' on VH1!!!!!!!!!!"
Tequila was included to battle her addiction to sleeping pills Ambien. With her withdrawal, "Celebrity Rehab" is now officially in trouble because the pint-size star is expected to be the center of attention. The filming is also to begin later this month, but not enough celebrities have signed up for the show to commence.
The show failed to get Sarah Ferguson, Lindsay Lohan, Heather Locklear, Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller and Jenna Jameson to join and is still in talks with tennis star Jennifer Capriati.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'