Tila Tequila Pulls Out of 'Celeb Rehab', Rep Clarifies
It is Tila Tequila's words against her own rep's when it comes to whether or not she was signed to "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew". The latest rumor floating around says the bisexual reality star has been dropped from the show's list but her rep denies she was ever officially involved.
"There was no confirmed time that she was going to be a part of 'Celebrity Rehab'," the rep tells the Daily News. Back in early June, Tequila wrote on her blog, "So it's OFFICIAL! I am confirmed and have definitely decided to sign on to join 'CELEBRITY REHAB 4 WITH DOCTOR DREW' on VH1!!!!!!!!!!"
Tequila was included to battle her addiction to sleeping pills Ambien. With her withdrawal, "Celebrity Rehab" is now officially in trouble because the pint-size star is expected to be the center of attention. The filming is also to begin later this month, but not enough celebrities have signed up for the show to commence.
The show failed to get Sarah Ferguson, Lindsay Lohan, Heather Locklear, Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller and Jenna Jameson to join and is still in talks with tennis star Jennifer Capriati.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'