Kourtney Kardashian's Extreme Post-Baby Diet Sent Her to Paramedics
Kourtney Kardashian has learned her lesson after realizing that her desperate attempt to shed unwanted pregnancy pounds almost cost her her life. Earlier this year, Kourtney collapsed while she was running down the beach.
The whole incident was recently revealed in an episode of reality TV series "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami". Kourtney's worried sister, Khloe Kardashian, was seen rushing to an ambulance in which Kourtney was nursed once she received a call that her sister passed out.
"I have the paramedics calling me telling me that Kourtney passed out, she's in the back of an ambulance," Khloe said on the reality show. As Khloe arrived, Kourtney was seen slumped over and attached to an IV drip.
When concerned Khloe asked what happened, Kourtney explained, "I was just running down the beach like I always have been lately. And then I just woke up," revealing that she hadn't had anything to eat that day. Khloe added to the paramedics, "She hasn't been eating a whole lot at all lately."
Once Kourtney and Khloe sat on their own car, Khloe admitted that her extreme diet regime was "just not worth it." She mentioned, "I've been obsessing about this weight thing a little too much. I'm so embarrassed that I punished my body for a photo shoot."
However, Kourtney Kardashian, who welcomed baby son Mason with Scott Disick in December 2009, eventually showed off her post-baby body on April cover of Life & Style magazine which highlighted, "Kourtney Kardashian, How I Lost 33 Pounds."
Kourtney Kardashian's Health Scare on "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami":
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie