Official Cover Art of Brandon Flowers' 'Flamingo'
Brandon Flowers is a lone man in the official cover art of his upcoming solo album "Flamingo". The frontman of rock band The Killers is pictured wearing dark-colored suit and standing against the wall in an empty hotel room.
The songs in "Flamingo" were written by Flowers over the year and a half he spent touring for The Killers' third, critically acclaimed studio effort "Day & Age". The first single "Crossfire" has been released and is climbing to No. 19 on Billboard Alternative Songs chart. A music video for this song is directed by Nash Edgerton and sees Charlize Theron coming to Brandon Flowers' rescue.
The album itself is slated for September 14 U.S. release following the band's announcement to take a temporary hiatus. "I don't blame them for taking a break," the 29-year-old vocalist said. "But I'm always writing, and I wanted to chase these songs. I also have a fear that if I stop for a year, it might mess me up." A tour to promote the album is expected to be held this fall. After that in early 2011, he will reconnect with The Killers.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier