Official Cover Art of Brandon Flowers' 'Flamingo'
Brandon Flowers is a lone man in the official cover art of his upcoming solo album "Flamingo". The frontman of rock band The Killers is pictured wearing dark-colored suit and standing against the wall in an empty hotel room.
The songs in "Flamingo" were written by Flowers over the year and a half he spent touring for The Killers' third, critically acclaimed studio effort "Day & Age". The first single "Crossfire" has been released and is climbing to No. 19 on Billboard Alternative Songs chart. A music video for this song is directed by Nash Edgerton and sees Charlize Theron coming to Brandon Flowers' rescue.
The album itself is slated for September 14 U.S. release following the band's announcement to take a temporary hiatus. "I don't blame them for taking a break," the 29-year-old vocalist said. "But I'm always writing, and I wanted to chase these songs. I also have a fear that if I stop for a year, it might mess me up." A tour to promote the album is expected to be held this fall. After that in early 2011, he will reconnect with The Killers.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3