Selena Gomez Confirms Her Last Season on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
Selena Gomez has confirmed that she would be in her final year filming "Wizards of Waverly Place". In an interview with MTV, the star of "Ramona and Beezus" revealed how heartbreaking it is to do the Disney series for the last time but how exciting it is to continue with other projects.
"Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about," Gomez confirmed. "That's gonna be a terrible time for me. I'm gonna do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with, and then a tour."
In June, Disney Channel said that "Wizards" has been renewed for a fourth season and that production is to start in August with Vince Cheung and Ben Montanio as the new showrunners. There will also be the second TV movie which script will be written by Dan Berendsen.
Selena Gomez is a busy body with a new album and another new movie coming out. She had recorded her second album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain" and filmed "Monte Carlo".
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies