Selena Gomez Confirms Her Last Season on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
Selena Gomez has confirmed that she would be in her final year filming "Wizards of Waverly Place". In an interview with MTV, the star of "Ramona and Beezus" revealed how heartbreaking it is to do the Disney series for the last time but how exciting it is to continue with other projects.
"Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about," Gomez confirmed. "That's gonna be a terrible time for me. I'm gonna do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with, and then a tour."
In June, Disney Channel said that "Wizards" has been renewed for a fourth season and that production is to start in August with Vince Cheung and Ben Montanio as the new showrunners. There will also be the second TV movie which script will be written by Dan Berendsen.
Selena Gomez is a busy body with a new album and another new movie coming out. She had recorded her second album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain" and filmed "Monte Carlo".
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester