Selena Gomez Confirms Her Last Season on 'Wizards of Waverly Place'
Selena Gomez has confirmed that she would be in her final year filming "Wizards of Waverly Place". In an interview with MTV, the star of "Ramona and Beezus" revealed how heartbreaking it is to do the Disney series for the last time but how exciting it is to continue with other projects.
"Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about," Gomez confirmed. "That's gonna be a terrible time for me. I'm gonna do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with, and then a tour."
In June, Disney Channel said that "Wizards" has been renewed for a fourth season and that production is to start in August with Vince Cheung and Ben Montanio as the new showrunners. There will also be the second TV movie which script will be written by Dan Berendsen.
Selena Gomez is a busy body with a new album and another new movie coming out. She had recorded her second album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain" and filmed "Monte Carlo".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia