Carrie Underwood's Wedding Ring Revealed
While heading for her honeymoon, Carrie Underwood was spotted playing with a new band gracing her ring finger. The "Inside Your Heaven" singer, who married ice hockey star Mike Fisher on July 10, put her biggest smile as she passed through Los Angeles International Airport, the day after her wedding.
Carrie went casual in jean shorts, a striped tank top, cardigan and big glasses, while Mike donned a gray T-shirt, jeans, black glasses and a baseball cap. A source told Us Magazine that the newlyweds were heading to an exotic getaway in Bora Bora.
And although Carrie and Mike were said eloping in a lavish nuptials, a source working at a hotel, where the couple swapped vows, told the site that the party was "down-to-earth" and it "wasn't really flashy." A waiter who worked at the bash, additionally, shared, "The wedding was gorgeous," adding that guests were treated with "a Southern flavor" food, "delicious" cupcakes and "there was a lot of eating [and] a lot of drinking."
The source added, "No one had a trace of attitude... everyone was super friendly." Another witness revealed, "It wasn't one of those crazy weddings you hear about in Hollywood. It was a nice party for a nice couple."
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher began dating after they met at one of Carrie's concerts in 2008. The pair got engaged in December 2009 before they finally tied the knot at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, in Georgia, on Saturday night, July 10. Post the wedding, they released a statement which read, "We could not feel more blessed to have found each other and to have shared this day with our friends and family that mean so much to us."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance