Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'Sweet Life' Ft. John Legend
Rick Ross' "Sweet Life" music video is out for viewing pleasure with "The Untouchable Maybach Empire" as the tagline. The clip sees the 34-year-old rapper dressed in a similar suit with his featured guest John Legend and spitting his verses in front of a caged tiger.
"Sweet Life" is listed in Ross' newly-released mini album "The Albert Anastasia". The music video is directed by Ross' longtime collaborator Spiff TV who has directed almost all of his freestyle videos in the past couple of years.
"Albert Anastasia" is put out to tide fans over until Rick Ross' new full-length album "Teflon Don" is ready for release. P. Diddy, Trey Songz, Birdman and Ne-Yo are among collaborators line-up.
"It's more than just an extended play," he told MTV. "Because when I started recording and it was sounding too good, I wanted to put more songs in there than what I wanted to initially. ... I named it that because Albert Anastasia was a self-made man. He was a boss."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show