Melissa Rosenberg Wants 'Breaking Dawn' to Feature Childbirth Scene
Melissa Rosenberg is never against the idea of including Bella's labor scene in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Responding to report which mentioned that she thinks the particular moment should not be featured in the upcoming film, the scriptwriter for the first three "Twilight" movies explains that she was misquoted.
"That was a misquote. The childbirth - all the scenes, I feel - should be on screen," Rosenberg states when asked by Pop Sugar about why she would not want to see Bella giving birth in "Breaking Dawn" film. The Emmy Awards nominated scribe explains that she was actually referring to another scene, saying [SPOILER ALERT!] "I think perhaps what I was referring to was, would we actually see Edward's teeth through the placenta?"
As for this part, Rosenberg admits that she thinks it should not be enacted in the big screen version. "I don't think we need to see that, and if someone needs to see that, I think they should take a look at that," she tells Pop Sugar with a laugh, before adding "I believe it will be implied, but I don't think we'll see teeth in the placenta."
Melissa Rosenberg is still tapped to pen the screenplay for the last installment of "Twilight" film franchise which will be split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is slated for November 18, 2011 U.S. release while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" has not got a release date. Shooting for both movies will commence this fall in Louisiana and Vancouver.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off