Melissa Rosenberg Wants 'Breaking Dawn' to Feature Childbirth Scene
Melissa Rosenberg is never against the idea of including Bella's labor scene in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Responding to report which mentioned that she thinks the particular moment should not be featured in the upcoming film, the scriptwriter for the first three "Twilight" movies explains that she was misquoted.
"That was a misquote. The childbirth - all the scenes, I feel - should be on screen," Rosenberg states when asked by Pop Sugar about why she would not want to see Bella giving birth in "Breaking Dawn" film. The Emmy Awards nominated scribe explains that she was actually referring to another scene, saying [SPOILER ALERT!] "I think perhaps what I was referring to was, would we actually see Edward's teeth through the placenta?"
As for this part, Rosenberg admits that she thinks it should not be enacted in the big screen version. "I don't think we need to see that, and if someone needs to see that, I think they should take a look at that," she tells Pop Sugar with a laugh, before adding "I believe it will be implied, but I don't think we'll see teeth in the placenta."
Melissa Rosenberg is still tapped to pen the screenplay for the last installment of "Twilight" film franchise which will be split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is slated for November 18, 2011 U.S. release while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" has not got a release date. Shooting for both movies will commence this fall in Louisiana and Vancouver.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars