Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato to Kick Off 2010 US Open
Despite breaking up, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato will be seen together a lot in the future. In addition to touring together with "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" cast this summer, the middle of the Jonas Brothers and his ex-girlfriend have also been billed to perform in several major events. Along with the other Jonas boys, they were most recently tapped to sing at the kick-off concert of 2010 US Open.
The Disney stars are going to perform at the US Opener, Arthur Ashe Kids' Day presented by Hess on Saturday, August 28. Allstar Weekend, Alexis Jordan and School Gyrls are scheduled to perform as well. Nick Cannon additionally is set to make a special guest appearance, while Adrienne Bailon and Quddus will share the hosting duty.
This popular tennis and music festivity will include interactive games, musical entertainment and tennis clinics. It will also feature professional tennis players Rafael Nadal, Andy Roddick and Novak Djokovic as well as reigning US Open champion Kim Clijsters.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo