Sandra Bullock Dragged Into Jesse James and Janine Lindemulder's Custody Battle
Although Sandra Bullock has officially separated from Jesse James, the Oscar-winning actress still gets sucked in a custody battle between Jesse and his porn actress ex-wife Janine Lindemulder. Jesse and Janine are currently in a custody battle over their 6-year-old daughter Sunny.
During a court hearing in an Orange County courtroom on Monday, July 12, a teacher from Sunny's school testified that Sandra made derogatory comments about Janine in front of Sunny. She said that Sandra once told her, "Quite frankly, I'm glad Janine is in jail. She can go ruin someone else's life."
Moreover, Alex Bon, a pre-kindergarten teacher of Carden Academy in Huntington Beach, said as quoted by E! Online, "Both Miss Bullock and Mr. James made derogatory comments. Sunny looked in shock." Alex further claimed she was instructed not to send any of the child's artwork to Janine, whom she described as "very loving towards Sunny," while she was in jail.
Janine is also currently trying to stop Jesse from taking Sunny to Texas, where Sandra also lives. However, Jesse once stated that he wants his kids to continue a relationship with Sandra. During the custody hearing, James confirmed that Sandra took care of Sunny while he was at Arizona's Sierra Tucson rehab facility shortly after admitting to an affair with Michelle McGee.
James testified, "I talked to her [Janine] on the phone before I went to rehab in Arizona. I let her know that she [Sunny] would be staying with her stepmother in Texas." Meanwhile, in an email Janine wrote to Jesse's sister Julie James England, which filed as court evidence, she said, "All Sunny talks about is Sandy, Sandy! Wtf?!"
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'