Sandra Bullock Dragged Into Jesse James and Janine Lindemulder's Custody Battle
Although Sandra Bullock has officially separated from Jesse James, the Oscar-winning actress still gets sucked in a custody battle between Jesse and his porn actress ex-wife Janine Lindemulder. Jesse and Janine are currently in a custody battle over their 6-year-old daughter Sunny.
During a court hearing in an Orange County courtroom on Monday, July 12, a teacher from Sunny's school testified that Sandra made derogatory comments about Janine in front of Sunny. She said that Sandra once told her, "Quite frankly, I'm glad Janine is in jail. She can go ruin someone else's life."
Moreover, Alex Bon, a pre-kindergarten teacher of Carden Academy in Huntington Beach, said as quoted by E! Online, "Both Miss Bullock and Mr. James made derogatory comments. Sunny looked in shock." Alex further claimed she was instructed not to send any of the child's artwork to Janine, whom she described as "very loving towards Sunny," while she was in jail.
Janine is also currently trying to stop Jesse from taking Sunny to Texas, where Sandra also lives. However, Jesse once stated that he wants his kids to continue a relationship with Sandra. During the custody hearing, James confirmed that Sandra took care of Sunny while he was at Arizona's Sierra Tucson rehab facility shortly after admitting to an affair with Michelle McGee.
James testified, "I talked to her [Janine] on the phone before I went to rehab in Arizona. I let her know that she [Sunny] would be staying with her stepmother in Texas." Meanwhile, in an email Janine wrote to Jesse's sister Julie James England, which filed as court evidence, she said, "All Sunny talks about is Sandy, Sandy! Wtf?!"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding