Official Teaser for Usher's 'There Goes My Baby' Video
Usher gives a quick glimpse at his upcoming "There Goes My Baby" music video in the form of a snippet. The R&B singer is seen shirtless in some scenes, flaunting his well-built body and getting intimate with a female model.
Directed by Anthony Mandler, the music video will be premiered in full this coming Tuesday, July 13. It was filmed in Los Angeles last month and reportedly will feature a steamy scene where he locks lips with his on-screen love interest.
"There Goes My Baby" is the latest single from Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which has been in stores since March this year.
Following the success of the album, Usher plans to drop another new effort titled "Versus" which includes 8 brand new tracks in addition to songs from the March release. A Pitbull-assisted single "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" has been embraced by music fans and will soon be followed by another track "Hot Tottie". "Versus" itself is due in United States on August 24.
» Continue to view Usher's "There Goes My Baby" music video in full
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?