Official Teaser for Usher's 'There Goes My Baby' Video
Usher gives a quick glimpse at his upcoming "There Goes My Baby" music video in the form of a snippet. The R&B singer is seen shirtless in some scenes, flaunting his well-built body and getting intimate with a female model.
Directed by Anthony Mandler, the music video will be premiered in full this coming Tuesday, July 13. It was filmed in Los Angeles last month and reportedly will feature a steamy scene where he locks lips with his on-screen love interest.
"There Goes My Baby" is the latest single from Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which has been in stores since March this year.
Following the success of the album, Usher plans to drop another new effort titled "Versus" which includes 8 brand new tracks in addition to songs from the March release. A Pitbull-assisted single "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" has been embraced by music fans and will soon be followed by another track "Hot Tottie". "Versus" itself is due in United States on August 24.
» Continue to view Usher's "There Goes My Baby" music video in full
More Usher News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack