Official Teaser for Usher's 'There Goes My Baby' Video
Usher gives a quick glimpse at his upcoming "There Goes My Baby" music video in the form of a snippet. The R&B singer is seen shirtless in some scenes, flaunting his well-built body and getting intimate with a female model.
Directed by Anthony Mandler, the music video will be premiered in full this coming Tuesday, July 13. It was filmed in Los Angeles last month and reportedly will feature a steamy scene where he locks lips with his on-screen love interest.
"There Goes My Baby" is the latest single from Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which has been in stores since March this year.
Following the success of the album, Usher plans to drop another new effort titled "Versus" which includes 8 brand new tracks in addition to songs from the March release. A Pitbull-assisted single "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" has been embraced by music fans and will soon be followed by another track "Hot Tottie". "Versus" itself is due in United States on August 24.
» Continue to view Usher's "There Goes My Baby" music video in full
More Usher News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?