Official Teaser for Usher's 'There Goes My Baby' Video
Usher gives a quick glimpse at his upcoming "There Goes My Baby" music video in the form of a snippet. The R&B singer is seen shirtless in some scenes, flaunting his well-built body and getting intimate with a female model.
Directed by Anthony Mandler, the music video will be premiered in full this coming Tuesday, July 13. It was filmed in Los Angeles last month and reportedly will feature a steamy scene where he locks lips with his on-screen love interest.
"There Goes My Baby" is the latest single from Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which has been in stores since March this year.
Following the success of the album, Usher plans to drop another new effort titled "Versus" which includes 8 brand new tracks in addition to songs from the March release. A Pitbull-assisted single "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" has been embraced by music fans and will soon be followed by another track "Hot Tottie". "Versus" itself is due in United States on August 24.
» Continue to view Usher's "There Goes My Baby" music video in full
More Usher News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding