Official Teaser for Usher's 'There Goes My Baby' Video
Usher gives a quick glimpse at his upcoming "There Goes My Baby" music video in the form of a snippet. The R&B singer is seen shirtless in some scenes, flaunting his well-built body and getting intimate with a female model.
Directed by Anthony Mandler, the music video will be premiered in full this coming Tuesday, July 13. It was filmed in Los Angeles last month and reportedly will feature a steamy scene where he locks lips with his on-screen love interest.
"There Goes My Baby" is the latest single from Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which has been in stores since March this year.
Following the success of the album, Usher plans to drop another new effort titled "Versus" which includes 8 brand new tracks in addition to songs from the March release. A Pitbull-assisted single "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" has been embraced by music fans and will soon be followed by another track "Hot Tottie". "Versus" itself is due in United States on August 24.
» Continue to view Usher's "There Goes My Baby" music video in full
More Usher News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage