First Look at Clean-Shaven Brad Pitt in 'Moneyball'
Brad Pitt has returned acting in front of cameras after being a domesticated man for his family for quite some time. On Monday, July 12, the 46-year-old star has been spotted filming his new movie "Moneyball".
The actor was pictured from outside a window of a building in Los Angeles, California. Though the shots were taken from a long distance, it can be seen that Pitt sports a clean-shaven look and gets rid of his graying beard for the movie.
In "Moneyball", Brad Pitt portrays Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics who used a sophisticated computer analysis system to piece together a team that regularly contended for the World Series despite a payroll dramatically lower than such big-market rivals as the New York Yankees. He will share screen with the likes of Jonah Hill and Robin Wright Penn.
Bennett Miller tackles the directing duty for this drama while Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz and Scott Rudin team up to produce it. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the flick, but has not set an exact date.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed