First Look at Clean-Shaven Brad Pitt in 'Moneyball'
Brad Pitt has returned acting in front of cameras after being a domesticated man for his family for quite some time. On Monday, July 12, the 46-year-old star has been spotted filming his new movie "Moneyball".
The actor was pictured from outside a window of a building in Los Angeles, California. Though the shots were taken from a long distance, it can be seen that Pitt sports a clean-shaven look and gets rid of his graying beard for the movie.
In "Moneyball", Brad Pitt portrays Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics who used a sophisticated computer analysis system to piece together a team that regularly contended for the World Series despite a payroll dramatically lower than such big-market rivals as the New York Yankees. He will share screen with the likes of Jonah Hill and Robin Wright Penn.
Bennett Miller tackles the directing duty for this drama while Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz and Scott Rudin team up to produce it. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the flick, but has not set an exact date.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single