First Look at Clean-Shaven Brad Pitt in 'Moneyball'
Brad Pitt has returned acting in front of cameras after being a domesticated man for his family for quite some time. On Monday, July 12, the 46-year-old star has been spotted filming his new movie "Moneyball".
The actor was pictured from outside a window of a building in Los Angeles, California. Though the shots were taken from a long distance, it can be seen that Pitt sports a clean-shaven look and gets rid of his graying beard for the movie.
In "Moneyball", Brad Pitt portrays Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics who used a sophisticated computer analysis system to piece together a team that regularly contended for the World Series despite a payroll dramatically lower than such big-market rivals as the New York Yankees. He will share screen with the likes of Jonah Hill and Robin Wright Penn.
Bennett Miller tackles the directing duty for this drama while Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz and Scott Rudin team up to produce it. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the flick, but has not set an exact date.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host