First Look at Clean-Shaven Brad Pitt in 'Moneyball'
Brad Pitt has returned acting in front of cameras after being a domesticated man for his family for quite some time. On Monday, July 12, the 46-year-old star has been spotted filming his new movie "Moneyball".
The actor was pictured from outside a window of a building in Los Angeles, California. Though the shots were taken from a long distance, it can be seen that Pitt sports a clean-shaven look and gets rid of his graying beard for the movie.
In "Moneyball", Brad Pitt portrays Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics who used a sophisticated computer analysis system to piece together a team that regularly contended for the World Series despite a payroll dramatically lower than such big-market rivals as the New York Yankees. He will share screen with the likes of Jonah Hill and Robin Wright Penn.
Bennett Miller tackles the directing duty for this drama while Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz and Scott Rudin team up to produce it. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the flick, but has not set an exact date.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3