First Look at Clean-Shaven Brad Pitt in 'Moneyball'
Brad Pitt has returned acting in front of cameras after being a domesticated man for his family for quite some time. On Monday, July 12, the 46-year-old star has been spotted filming his new movie "Moneyball".
The actor was pictured from outside a window of a building in Los Angeles, California. Though the shots were taken from a long distance, it can be seen that Pitt sports a clean-shaven look and gets rid of his graying beard for the movie.
In "Moneyball", Brad Pitt portrays Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics who used a sophisticated computer analysis system to piece together a team that regularly contended for the World Series despite a payroll dramatically lower than such big-market rivals as the New York Yankees. He will share screen with the likes of Jonah Hill and Robin Wright Penn.
Bennett Miller tackles the directing duty for this drama while Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz and Scott Rudin team up to produce it. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the flick, but has not set an exact date.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding