The-Dream and Christina Milian Announce Separation Shortly After His Racy Photos Surfaced
The-Dream and Christina Milian's marriage is on a rocky path. Although the couple, who has 4-month-old daughter Violet Madison Nash together, has been married for less than a year, The-Dream's rep confirmed to Us Magazine that the two decided to split.
"Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful," the rep affirmed on Monday, July 12. "The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward."
The separation came soon after racy photos of The-Dream and his assistant of about a year, Melissa Santiago, frolicking in the Caribbean surfaced. Meanwhile, on the same day the rep announced the break-up, Milian wrote on her Twitter page, "WHATEVER YOU THINK.. BELIEVE IT."
The-Dream and Christina Milian eloped at the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 4, 2009. The pair announced that they were expecting their first child together in October the same year. They welcomed Madison Nash on February 26. The baby girl is Milian's first kid and the fourth for The-Dream, who already has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London