Selena Gomez Puts Big Smile During Dream Out Loud Commercial Filming
Selena Gomez was spotted having lots of fun as she shot her Dream Out Loud commercial ad. The 17-year-old beauty, accompanied by other female models, filmed her clothing line ad in a grassy field in Old Westbury, New York on Saturday afternoon, July 10.
In one shot, Selena, in a blue and white gingham shirt, jeans and brown boots, was seen showing her big smiles while carrying a bushel of balloons behind her. Also in the same ensemble, Selena posed along with a bright green bike. In another shot, additionally, the "Ramona and Beezus" actress donned a bright purple loose shirt, a floral scarf and a beanie.
On Sunday, July 11, Selena posted in her Facebook page a picture from the commercial filming along with a message read, "Hey Everyone - I just wanted to say Hi on the Dream Out Loud page, I have watched this page grow and I thank you all for the support and love you have shown for my line."
"I want to be able to come on here and talk to you all personally so I have decided I will always upload this photo along with my admin log in so you know it is me specifically," the post further read. "I am very excited, we shot the commercial yesterday and I had a lot of fun with the cast, it was a really fun day. August 1st is almost here, I can't wait. What are your favorite pieces in the collection or what do you think is missing?"
Selena Gomez first announced her plan to launch Dream Out Loud in October 2009. She previously said that her fashion line, which features dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats and is made from recycled or eco-friendly materials, will reflect her own personal style. She also described it as "pretty, feminine, and bohemian."
Behind the Scene of Shooting for Selena Gomez's Dream Out Loud Commercial Ad:
More Selena Gomez News
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star