Beyonce Knowles Ghostwriter Rumor Addressed by Producer
Many people wonder whether Beyonce Knowles really takes songwriting credit for the tracks which she doesn't pen herself since many rumors on the web said so. On that matter, Bangladesh who is involved in the making of her 2008 "I Am...Sasha Fierce" has an interesting thing to say.
"It doesn't matter who is writing or producing the songs," he told Bossip. "Who is delivering them, is what matters. It doesn't matter if Beyonce is there physically writing the song. I mean even if she's not, it doesn't mean that she can't. It might be a case of her not having time."
His further statement implies that the ghostwriter rumor is true. He said, "People from the outside looking in want to know whether or not she writes her own songs, she's on a level where things are handed to her. People wanna be a part of what she's doing. She either wrote it, or she can put her name on it. It doesn't matter because that's the boss she is."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris