Beyonce Knowles Ghostwriter Rumor Addressed by Producer
Many people wonder whether Beyonce Knowles really takes songwriting credit for the tracks which she doesn't pen herself since many rumors on the web said so. On that matter, Bangladesh who is involved in the making of her 2008 "I Am...Sasha Fierce" has an interesting thing to say.
"It doesn't matter who is writing or producing the songs," he told Bossip. "Who is delivering them, is what matters. It doesn't matter if Beyonce is there physically writing the song. I mean even if she's not, it doesn't mean that she can't. It might be a case of her not having time."
His further statement implies that the ghostwriter rumor is true. He said, "People from the outside looking in want to know whether or not she writes her own songs, she's on a level where things are handed to her. People wanna be a part of what she's doing. She either wrote it, or she can put her name on it. It doesn't matter because that's the boss she is."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival