Beyonce Knowles Ghostwriter Rumor Addressed by Producer
Many people wonder whether Beyonce Knowles really takes songwriting credit for the tracks which she doesn't pen herself since many rumors on the web said so. On that matter, Bangladesh who is involved in the making of her 2008 "I Am...Sasha Fierce" has an interesting thing to say.
"It doesn't matter who is writing or producing the songs," he told Bossip. "Who is delivering them, is what matters. It doesn't matter if Beyonce is there physically writing the song. I mean even if she's not, it doesn't mean that she can't. It might be a case of her not having time."
His further statement implies that the ghostwriter rumor is true. He said, "People from the outside looking in want to know whether or not she writes her own songs, she's on a level where things are handed to her. People wanna be a part of what she's doing. She either wrote it, or she can put her name on it. It doesn't matter because that's the boss she is."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'