Beyonce Knowles Ghostwriter Rumor Addressed by Producer
Many people wonder whether Beyonce Knowles really takes songwriting credit for the tracks which she doesn't pen herself since many rumors on the web said so. On that matter, Bangladesh who is involved in the making of her 2008 "I Am...Sasha Fierce" has an interesting thing to say.
"It doesn't matter who is writing or producing the songs," he told Bossip. "Who is delivering them, is what matters. It doesn't matter if Beyonce is there physically writing the song. I mean even if she's not, it doesn't mean that she can't. It might be a case of her not having time."
His further statement implies that the ghostwriter rumor is true. He said, "People from the outside looking in want to know whether or not she writes her own songs, she's on a level where things are handed to her. People wanna be a part of what she's doing. She either wrote it, or she can put her name on it. It doesn't matter because that's the boss she is."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'