'Glee' Star Amber Riley Set to Perform at All-Star Game
Amber Riley is tapped to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Major League Baseball All-Star game. The "Glee" star is going to sing the National Anthem and conduct another special performance at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif.
The gig is going to be broadcast on FOX this coming Tuesday, July 13 at 5 P.M. PT. Joining the depicter of Mercedes Jones in the musical guests line-up is Colbie Caillat who is scheduled to deliver patriotic song "God Bless America".
Ben Affleck, Sheryl Crow, Harrison Ford, Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts and Charlize Theron will be featured at the event as well. They will appear in a special video tribute celebrating the men and women who are being recognized by Major League Baseball and People magazine for their selfless acts of giving and service to their communities.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences