'Glee' Star Amber Riley Set to Perform at All-Star Game
Amber Riley is tapped to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Major League Baseball All-Star game. The "Glee" star is going to sing the National Anthem and conduct another special performance at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif.
The gig is going to be broadcast on FOX this coming Tuesday, July 13 at 5 P.M. PT. Joining the depicter of Mercedes Jones in the musical guests line-up is Colbie Caillat who is scheduled to deliver patriotic song "God Bless America".
Ben Affleck, Sheryl Crow, Harrison Ford, Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts and Charlize Theron will be featured at the event as well. They will appear in a special video tribute celebrating the men and women who are being recognized by Major League Baseball and People magazine for their selfless acts of giving and service to their communities.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris