'Glee' Star Amber Riley Set to Perform at All-Star Game
Amber Riley is tapped to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Major League Baseball All-Star game. The "Glee" star is going to sing the National Anthem and conduct another special performance at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif.
The gig is going to be broadcast on FOX this coming Tuesday, July 13 at 5 P.M. PT. Joining the depicter of Mercedes Jones in the musical guests line-up is Colbie Caillat who is scheduled to deliver patriotic song "God Bless America".
Ben Affleck, Sheryl Crow, Harrison Ford, Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts and Charlize Theron will be featured at the event as well. They will appear in a special video tribute celebrating the men and women who are being recognized by Major League Baseball and People magazine for their selfless acts of giving and service to their communities.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture