'Glee' Star Amber Riley Set to Perform at All-Star Game
Amber Riley is tapped to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Major League Baseball All-Star game. The "Glee" star is going to sing the National Anthem and conduct another special performance at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif.
The gig is going to be broadcast on FOX this coming Tuesday, July 13 at 5 P.M. PT. Joining the depicter of Mercedes Jones in the musical guests line-up is Colbie Caillat who is scheduled to deliver patriotic song "God Bless America".
Ben Affleck, Sheryl Crow, Harrison Ford, Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts and Charlize Theron will be featured at the event as well. They will appear in a special video tribute celebrating the men and women who are being recognized by Major League Baseball and People magazine for their selfless acts of giving and service to their communities.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season