'Glee' Star Amber Riley Set to Perform at All-Star Game
Amber Riley is tapped to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Major League Baseball All-Star game. The "Glee" star is going to sing the National Anthem and conduct another special performance at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif.
The gig is going to be broadcast on FOX this coming Tuesday, July 13 at 5 P.M. PT. Joining the depicter of Mercedes Jones in the musical guests line-up is Colbie Caillat who is scheduled to deliver patriotic song "God Bless America".
Ben Affleck, Sheryl Crow, Harrison Ford, Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts and Charlize Theron will be featured at the event as well. They will appear in a special video tribute celebrating the men and women who are being recognized by Major League Baseball and People magazine for their selfless acts of giving and service to their communities.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal