Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Engaged in Secret Date
Joe Jonas and "Twilight" saga star Ashley Greene have sparked rumor that they are an item. According to News of the World, Joe and Ashley tried to have a secret date but went to London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy last week.
"They had a very romantic night at The Ivy. They arrived separately and then left out by the back door where there were two vans with blacked-out windows waiting to whisk them away," a source told the site about Joe and Ashley's outing. "They looked like a lovely couple. They had a few drinks and were clearly enjoying not being hounded like they would have been in Los Angeles."
Joe was in the U.K. capital to support his brother Nick Jonas as he tackles the role of Marius in West End musical "Les Miserables". Meanwhile, Ashley, who is 3 years older than Joe, was in town for the premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse".
Joe Jonas previously dated Grammy-winning singer Taylor Swift. He then landed his heart on "Push" star Camilla Belle after she starred in Jonas Brothers' "LoveBug" music video. However, after almost a year of dating, the two called off their romance. Joe was later having a brief relationship with his "Camp Rock" co-star Demi Lovato.
More Joe Jonas News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'