Video Premiere: Jason Derulo's 'What If'
"What If" music video is debuted. When Jason Derulo is about to propose to his girlfriend, fate takes an ugly turn. She is going to be hit by a car and it seems that there is no way he can save her even though he runs toward her as fast as possible.
Time stops at once and then moves to the past when he met her for the very first time. "What if the only way to save the one you love was to never meet them?" he apparently has this question in mind. So, he ignored the chemistry which strikes them at the first sight.
"What If" is the fourth single from Derulo's self-titled debut album "Jason Derulo" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of J. R. Rotem, this track was released as a follow-up to "Ridin' Solo".
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!