Video Premiere: Jason Derulo's 'What If'
"What If" music video is debuted. When Jason Derulo is about to propose to his girlfriend, fate takes an ugly turn. She is going to be hit by a car and it seems that there is no way he can save her even though he runs toward her as fast as possible.
Time stops at once and then moves to the past when he met her for the very first time. "What if the only way to save the one you love was to never meet them?" he apparently has this question in mind. So, he ignored the chemistry which strikes them at the first sight.
"What If" is the fourth single from Derulo's self-titled debut album "Jason Derulo" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of J. R. Rotem, this track was released as a follow-up to "Ridin' Solo".
Jason Derulo's "What If" music video
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book