Video Premiere: Jason Derulo's 'What If'
"What If" music video is debuted. When Jason Derulo is about to propose to his girlfriend, fate takes an ugly turn. She is going to be hit by a car and it seems that there is no way he can save her even though he runs toward her as fast as possible.
Time stops at once and then moves to the past when he met her for the very first time. "What if the only way to save the one you love was to never meet them?" he apparently has this question in mind. So, he ignored the chemistry which strikes them at the first sight.
"What If" is the fourth single from Derulo's self-titled debut album "Jason Derulo" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of J. R. Rotem, this track was released as a follow-up to "Ridin' Solo".
Jason Derulo's "What If" music video
More Jason Derulo News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!