Video Premiere: Jason Derulo's 'What If'
"What If" music video is debuted. When Jason Derulo is about to propose to his girlfriend, fate takes an ugly turn. She is going to be hit by a car and it seems that there is no way he can save her even though he runs toward her as fast as possible.
Time stops at once and then moves to the past when he met her for the very first time. "What if the only way to save the one you love was to never meet them?" he apparently has this question in mind. So, he ignored the chemistry which strikes them at the first sight.
"What If" is the fourth single from Derulo's self-titled debut album "Jason Derulo" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of J. R. Rotem, this track was released as a follow-up to "Ridin' Solo".
Jason Derulo's "What If" music video
More Jason Derulo News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier