Video Premiere: Jason Derulo's 'What If'
"What If" music video is debuted. When Jason Derulo is about to propose to his girlfriend, fate takes an ugly turn. She is going to be hit by a car and it seems that there is no way he can save her even though he runs toward her as fast as possible.
Time stops at once and then moves to the past when he met her for the very first time. "What if the only way to save the one you love was to never meet them?" he apparently has this question in mind. So, he ignored the chemistry which strikes them at the first sight.
"What If" is the fourth single from Derulo's self-titled debut album "Jason Derulo" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of J. R. Rotem, this track was released as a follow-up to "Ridin' Solo".
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'