New Trailer of Sylvester Stallone's 'Expendables' Tells Men to Take Over Theaters
After three full trailers, "The Expendables" launches another trailer which is undoubtedly unique. Instead of putting the focus on the action movie alone, this so-called "Call to Arms Trailer" wants to remind people how a bunch of "woman-oriented" films have hijacked theaters since earlier this year.
Thus, it features glimpses of the likes of "Dear John", "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" and "Eat, Pray, Love" before giving a look at scenes from "Expendables" itself. However, the footage is not accompanied with the dialog from the actors, making the video more appropriate to be called a teaser.
"The Expendables" which is set for August 13 U.S. release focuses on a group of mercenaries, The Expendables, who is hired to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow its ruthless dictator after years of unspeakable corruption that concludes with tragedies. Once the mission begins, the men realize things aren't quite as they appear, finding themselves caught in a dangerous web of deceit and betrayal.
Sylvester Stallone directs the film in addition to joining the star-studded cast ensemble which also includes Jason Statham, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many others. Lionsgate will bring this action movie to this year's San Diego Comic Con on Thursday, July 22 at 4:45 P.M.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?