'The Office' Star John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Wed in Outdoor Private Ceremony
A week after "The Office" star Jenna Fischer got married, her on-screen husband John Krasinski wed "The Wolfman" actress Emily Blunt on Saturday, July 10. John and Emily tied the knot in a private ceremony at Villa d'Este in Como, Italy, Us Magazine reported.
Confirming the happy news, John's rep told the site, "John and Emily were married on Saturday in a private ceremony." During the nuptials, Emily was said wearing a custom cream chiffon sweetheart draped Marchesa gown with embroidered detail.
An insider added, "It was an outdoor ceremony and absolutely beautiful. It was an official ceremony. They are husband and wife." George Clooney and TV presenter girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were among the attendees. John and Emily had been staying at George's nearby Lake Como estate since the July 4th weekend.
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt began dating in November 2008 after they were set up by Emily's "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Anne Hathaway. John then proposed to Emily with a 3-carat Edwardian diamond and platinum ring from Neil Lane in August the following year.
"We were here in L.A. and there were unicorns and oceans and clouds. She said yes!" John shared to Access Hollywood about the proposal. "It was very casual. I was nervous and the whole nine yards. She did cry after I cried and we cried and then everyone around us was crying. Then, I think people weren't really sure what was going on, but they were crying because we were crying. But it was great. At the end of the day she said yes which is great. It's a big part of this whole thing."
More John Krasinski News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger