Nick Jonas Had Fun and Wet Date With 'Les Miserables' Co-Star Lucie Jones
Though in early July Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter page that he was not dating his "Les Miserables" co-stars, Lucie Jones and Samantha Barks, the Jonas Brothers star was recently spotted having lots of fun with one of the girls. On Thursday, July 8, Nick and Lucie were snapped enjoying their downtime together at Thorpe Park.
Nick sported blue shirt with white T-shirt underneath, black pants and black sunglasses, while Lucie donned a simple white smock paired with hot pants. The Cosette of the play, which is based on Hugo Victor's 1862 novel, looked lovely with a flower hairpin. Nick and Lucie seemed to be happy in each other's company.
At one point, Nick and Lucie were spotted sitting in the log-shaped boat dry. But once they rode Logger's Leap, the two emerged drenched from head to foot. Nick was then seen stripping down to his white T-shirt which was left see-through by the water. Getting wet, he opted to walk bare foot and so did Lucie. The two then continued the fun with another water ride with friends.
More Nick Jonas News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group