Nick Jonas Had Fun and Wet Date With 'Les Miserables' Co-Star Lucie Jones
Though in early July Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter page that he was not dating his "Les Miserables" co-stars, Lucie Jones and Samantha Barks, the Jonas Brothers star was recently spotted having lots of fun with one of the girls. On Thursday, July 8, Nick and Lucie were snapped enjoying their downtime together at Thorpe Park.
Nick sported blue shirt with white T-shirt underneath, black pants and black sunglasses, while Lucie donned a simple white smock paired with hot pants. The Cosette of the play, which is based on Hugo Victor's 1862 novel, looked lovely with a flower hairpin. Nick and Lucie seemed to be happy in each other's company.
At one point, Nick and Lucie were spotted sitting in the log-shaped boat dry. But once they rode Logger's Leap, the two emerged drenched from head to foot. Nick was then seen stripping down to his white T-shirt which was left see-through by the water. Getting wet, he opted to walk bare foot and so did Lucie. The two then continued the fun with another water ride with friends.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'