Nick Jonas Had Fun and Wet Date With 'Les Miserables' Co-Star Lucie Jones
Though in early July Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter page that he was not dating his "Les Miserables" co-stars, Lucie Jones and Samantha Barks, the Jonas Brothers star was recently spotted having lots of fun with one of the girls. On Thursday, July 8, Nick and Lucie were snapped enjoying their downtime together at Thorpe Park.
Nick sported blue shirt with white T-shirt underneath, black pants and black sunglasses, while Lucie donned a simple white smock paired with hot pants. The Cosette of the play, which is based on Hugo Victor's 1862 novel, looked lovely with a flower hairpin. Nick and Lucie seemed to be happy in each other's company.
At one point, Nick and Lucie were spotted sitting in the log-shaped boat dry. But once they rode Logger's Leap, the two emerged drenched from head to foot. Nick was then seen stripping down to his white T-shirt which was left see-through by the water. Getting wet, he opted to walk bare foot and so did Lucie. The two then continued the fun with another water ride with friends.
More Nick Jonas News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2