Kevin Bacon In Talks for 'First Class' Villain, Edward Norton Not The Hulk in 'Avengers'
Another casting report comes from "X-Men: First Class". According to Deadline Hollywood, Kevin Bacon is offered a role of a villain in the upcoming sci-fi movie, but his character is not known yet. However, the site knows that 20th Century Fox "have to make his deal."
In the meantime, HitFix claims to have learned that Edward Norton will not reprise his role as Dr. Bruce Banner aka The Hulk in "The Avengers". Instead, Marvel wants to hire an unknown for the part, though the depicter of the green giant in 2008 "The Incredible Hulk" has expressed his interest to join the cast ensemble of the superhero movie.
20th Century Fox has tapped James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender to take the key roles of Professor X and Magneto respectively in the movie which will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga. The flick is targeted for June 3, 2011 U.S. release.
As for "The Avengers", the movie that will bring together the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters has Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson on the official cast line-up. May 4, 2012 will be the day when this action film hits theaters across the nation.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'