Kevin Bacon In Talks for 'First Class' Villain, Edward Norton Not The Hulk in 'Avengers'
Another casting report comes from "X-Men: First Class". According to Deadline Hollywood, Kevin Bacon is offered a role of a villain in the upcoming sci-fi movie, but his character is not known yet. However, the site knows that 20th Century Fox "have to make his deal."
In the meantime, HitFix claims to have learned that Edward Norton will not reprise his role as Dr. Bruce Banner aka The Hulk in "The Avengers". Instead, Marvel wants to hire an unknown for the part, though the depicter of the green giant in 2008 "The Incredible Hulk" has expressed his interest to join the cast ensemble of the superhero movie.
20th Century Fox has tapped James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender to take the key roles of Professor X and Magneto respectively in the movie which will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga. The flick is targeted for June 3, 2011 U.S. release.
As for "The Avengers", the movie that will bring together the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters has Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson on the official cast line-up. May 4, 2012 will be the day when this action film hits theaters across the nation.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard