Official On-Set Video of 'Green Lantern' Comes Out
ABC 26 recently was given an access to the set of "Green Lantern" in New Orleans, Louisiana and has shared it in an on-set video. While they managed to capture the behind the scenes of the production with director Martin Campbell, the video does not feature the filming involving lead actor Ryan Reynolds.
Instead, ABC 26 reporter had a chance to talk with Ernie Malik from Public Relations for "Green Lantern" who revealed that they chose the city as the filming location due to its friendly tax rate. Additionally, Malik admitted that they needed an airport to be turned into "Ferris Aircraft" and they found Lakefront Airport in Louisiana.
"Green Lantern" centers its story on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Ryan Reynolds plays the titular character, joined by the likes of Mark Strong, Blake Lively and Peter Sarsgaard. Warner Bros. Pictures plans to distribute the action superhero movie in U.S. theaters on June 17, 2011.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked