Official On-Set Video of 'Green Lantern' Comes Out
ABC 26 recently was given an access to the set of "Green Lantern" in New Orleans, Louisiana and has shared it in an on-set video. While they managed to capture the behind the scenes of the production with director Martin Campbell, the video does not feature the filming involving lead actor Ryan Reynolds.
Instead, ABC 26 reporter had a chance to talk with Ernie Malik from Public Relations for "Green Lantern" who revealed that they chose the city as the filming location due to its friendly tax rate. Additionally, Malik admitted that they needed an airport to be turned into "Ferris Aircraft" and they found Lakefront Airport in Louisiana.
"Green Lantern" centers its story on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Ryan Reynolds plays the titular character, joined by the likes of Mark Strong, Blake Lively and Peter Sarsgaard. Warner Bros. Pictures plans to distribute the action superhero movie in U.S. theaters on June 17, 2011.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville