Some Sneak Peek Videos for 'Deathly Hallows' Unleashed
More of what can be seen in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" have been shared in three sneak peek videos. Courtesy of ABC Family, the snippets offer a look at behind the scenes of the production, teasing through some of the battle scenes. In between the footage, the main cast talk about why the next two "Harry Potter" films are worth watching.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will follow Harry, Ron, and Hermione as they set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are all returning to reprise their roles as the three buddies, with David Yates serving behind the lens. The first part is set to be released both in U.S. and U.K. on November 19, while the second one is slated for July 15, 2011 release. The two movies have been confirmed to get 3-D treatment.
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' sneak peek 1 - 'The Story':
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' sneak peek 2 - 'On the Run':
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' sneak peek 3 - 'Forest Run':
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'