Some Sneak Peek Videos for 'Deathly Hallows' Unleashed
More of what can be seen in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" have been shared in three sneak peek videos. Courtesy of ABC Family, the snippets offer a look at behind the scenes of the production, teasing through some of the battle scenes. In between the footage, the main cast talk about why the next two "Harry Potter" films are worth watching.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will follow Harry, Ron, and Hermione as they set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are all returning to reprise their roles as the three buddies, with David Yates serving behind the lens. The first part is set to be released both in U.S. and U.K. on November 19, while the second one is slated for July 15, 2011 release. The two movies have been confirmed to get 3-D treatment.
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' sneak peek 1 - 'The Story':
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'