Katy Perry Denies Saying Miley Cyrus Going Britney Spears' Route
Katy Perry makes attempt to clear up her reputation which was slightly tarnished when a report came she had blasted Miley Cyrus' change of style. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer wrote on her Twitter, "Rumor control: I never said shit bout my girl Miley. I love that ho. Mags should stop pitting girls against each other. We all can co-exist!"
It was Life & Style magazine that quoted Perry as saying, "Oh my God, poor girl. She's Britney Spears all over again. It's happening right before our eyes." When her friend asked if she meant Lindsay Lohan, she answered, "No, she's definitely headed the Britney route. It's worse. Look at those outfits. It's bad."
Since the news came out, Perry had come under fire because she is also one to wear revealing costumes while performing. Cyrus is only recently changing her image from a child star to a grown up performer. This is done in a bid to promote her latest studio album "Can't Be Tamed". Despite receiving harsh criticism, Cyrus was supported by her godmother Dolly Parton and Kelis.
Another news about Perry is debunked. A rep for Jessica Simpson said there is no plan of duet between Simpson and Perry in the near future.
More Katy Perry News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck