Katy Perry Denies Saying Miley Cyrus Going Britney Spears' Route
Katy Perry makes attempt to clear up her reputation which was slightly tarnished when a report came she had blasted Miley Cyrus' change of style. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer wrote on her Twitter, "Rumor control: I never said shit bout my girl Miley. I love that ho. Mags should stop pitting girls against each other. We all can co-exist!"
It was Life & Style magazine that quoted Perry as saying, "Oh my God, poor girl. She's Britney Spears all over again. It's happening right before our eyes." When her friend asked if she meant Lindsay Lohan, she answered, "No, she's definitely headed the Britney route. It's worse. Look at those outfits. It's bad."
Since the news came out, Perry had come under fire because she is also one to wear revealing costumes while performing. Cyrus is only recently changing her image from a child star to a grown up performer. This is done in a bid to promote her latest studio album "Can't Be Tamed". Despite receiving harsh criticism, Cyrus was supported by her godmother Dolly Parton and Kelis.
Another news about Perry is debunked. A rep for Jessica Simpson said there is no plan of duet between Simpson and Perry in the near future.
More Katy Perry News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'