Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Book Entire Hotel for Wedding
Country singer Carrie Underwood and her hockey star fiance Mike Fisher apparently will have a private wedding, away from paparazzi, as they have reportedly booked an entire hotel for their big day. The couple will walk down the aisle on Saturday night, July 10.
Carrie and Mike are said exchanging vows at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge in Greensboro, Georgia. According to local paper The Herald Journal, the famed couple has booked every room at the venue to house their guests for the night, costing a whopping $268,000.
On what looking to be a pretty lavish ceremony, editor of the publication, Carey Williams, told E! Online, "They've got tents everywhere. Security was so tight this morning. Security has kicked all guests out and now you need an armband on at all times" to be on the premises.
"She has blocked off all 251 rooms at the hotel," the editor added. "This event has been a blessing to this county. It's unbelievable. It's just unreal. The people are thrilled here." The site further reported that the road which heads to the hotel will be closed to non-wedding traffic.
Among the guests who are expected to attend Carrie and Mike's nuptials are Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, and Mike's fellow Ottawa Senators Chris Neil and Chris Phillips.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal