Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Book Entire Hotel for Wedding
Country singer Carrie Underwood and her hockey star fiance Mike Fisher apparently will have a private wedding, away from paparazzi, as they have reportedly booked an entire hotel for their big day. The couple will walk down the aisle on Saturday night, July 10.
Carrie and Mike are said exchanging vows at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge in Greensboro, Georgia. According to local paper The Herald Journal, the famed couple has booked every room at the venue to house their guests for the night, costing a whopping $268,000.
On what looking to be a pretty lavish ceremony, editor of the publication, Carey Williams, told E! Online, "They've got tents everywhere. Security was so tight this morning. Security has kicked all guests out and now you need an armband on at all times" to be on the premises.
"She has blocked off all 251 rooms at the hotel," the editor added. "This event has been a blessing to this county. It's unbelievable. It's just unreal. The people are thrilled here." The site further reported that the road which heads to the hotel will be closed to non-wedding traffic.
Among the guests who are expected to attend Carrie and Mike's nuptials are Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, and Mike's fellow Ottawa Senators Chris Neil and Chris Phillips.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers