Pics: Lady GaGa Performing in Rain and Revealing Outfits
The rain did not stop Lady GaGa from performing all-out at NBC's "Today Show". Among the bizarre acts that she did at the Friday, July 9 concert were wearing disco ball eyeglasses and bra with jewels forming a crucifix, and climbing up her grand white piano.
GaGa opened the set with a medley of Ira Gershwin's "Someone to Watch Over Me" and her own single "Bad Romance" before delighting fans with her new song "You and I". The show's host Meredith Vieira watched her from far, wearing a cigarette glasses that GaGa made famous of in "Telephone" video.
The controversial singer attracted around 20,000 little monsters who had lined up and even camped outside Rockefeller Plaza since Thursday. Two reportedly were taken to hospital for heat exhaustion. GaGa tweeted to her fans before her performance, "Thousands of precious lil monsters are sleeping in street outside TodayShow. May NY watchover u, + may u sleep smiling under the stars. Amen."
More Lady GaGa News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement