Pics: Lady GaGa Performing in Rain and Revealing Outfits
The rain did not stop Lady GaGa from performing all-out at NBC's "Today Show". Among the bizarre acts that she did at the Friday, July 9 concert were wearing disco ball eyeglasses and bra with jewels forming a crucifix, and climbing up her grand white piano.
GaGa opened the set with a medley of Ira Gershwin's "Someone to Watch Over Me" and her own single "Bad Romance" before delighting fans with her new song "You and I". The show's host Meredith Vieira watched her from far, wearing a cigarette glasses that GaGa made famous of in "Telephone" video.
The controversial singer attracted around 20,000 little monsters who had lined up and even camped outside Rockefeller Plaza since Thursday. Two reportedly were taken to hospital for heat exhaustion. GaGa tweeted to her fans before her performance, "Thousands of precious lil monsters are sleeping in street outside TodayShow. May NY watchover u, + may u sleep smiling under the stars. Amen."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush