Pics: Lady GaGa Performing in Rain and Revealing Outfits
The rain did not stop Lady GaGa from performing all-out at NBC's "Today Show". Among the bizarre acts that she did at the Friday, July 9 concert were wearing disco ball eyeglasses and bra with jewels forming a crucifix, and climbing up her grand white piano.
GaGa opened the set with a medley of Ira Gershwin's "Someone to Watch Over Me" and her own single "Bad Romance" before delighting fans with her new song "You and I". The show's host Meredith Vieira watched her from far, wearing a cigarette glasses that GaGa made famous of in "Telephone" video.
The controversial singer attracted around 20,000 little monsters who had lined up and even camped outside Rockefeller Plaza since Thursday. Two reportedly were taken to hospital for heat exhaustion. GaGa tweeted to her fans before her performance, "Thousands of precious lil monsters are sleeping in street outside TodayShow. May NY watchover u, + may u sleep smiling under the stars. Amen."
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie