Pics: Lady GaGa Performing in Rain and Revealing Outfits
The rain did not stop Lady GaGa from performing all-out at NBC's "Today Show". Among the bizarre acts that she did at the Friday, July 9 concert were wearing disco ball eyeglasses and bra with jewels forming a crucifix, and climbing up her grand white piano.
GaGa opened the set with a medley of Ira Gershwin's "Someone to Watch Over Me" and her own single "Bad Romance" before delighting fans with her new song "You and I". The show's host Meredith Vieira watched her from far, wearing a cigarette glasses that GaGa made famous of in "Telephone" video.
The controversial singer attracted around 20,000 little monsters who had lined up and even camped outside Rockefeller Plaza since Thursday. Two reportedly were taken to hospital for heat exhaustion. GaGa tweeted to her fans before her performance, "Thousands of precious lil monsters are sleeping in street outside TodayShow. May NY watchover u, + may u sleep smiling under the stars. Amen."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport