Pics: Lady GaGa Performing in Rain and Revealing Outfits
The rain did not stop Lady GaGa from performing all-out at NBC's "Today Show". Among the bizarre acts that she did at the Friday, July 9 concert were wearing disco ball eyeglasses and bra with jewels forming a crucifix, and climbing up her grand white piano.
GaGa opened the set with a medley of Ira Gershwin's "Someone to Watch Over Me" and her own single "Bad Romance" before delighting fans with her new song "You and I". The show's host Meredith Vieira watched her from far, wearing a cigarette glasses that GaGa made famous of in "Telephone" video.
The controversial singer attracted around 20,000 little monsters who had lined up and even camped outside Rockefeller Plaza since Thursday. Two reportedly were taken to hospital for heat exhaustion. GaGa tweeted to her fans before her performance, "Thousands of precious lil monsters are sleeping in street outside TodayShow. May NY watchover u, + may u sleep smiling under the stars. Amen."
More Lady GaGa News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show