Dannii Minogue Posts Picture of Newborn Son
Dannii Minogue has posted the first picture of her newborn baby boy on her Twitter page on Friday, July 9. Along with the picture, the "The X Factor" judge wrote, "Hey everyone thanks for all your wishes, we are loving baby Ethan and Kris is the best dad in the world. X."
In the photo, Dannii looks lovely even without her make-up on, sitting on a hospital bed, wearing a simple black smock, while her hair is scraped back. The "You Won't Forget About Me" singer poses along with her model boyfriend Kris Smith who smiles in his white T-shirt. Meanwhile, newborn Ethan Edward Smith, dressed in a blue suit, is securely strapped into a car seat ready to be transported to his new home.
An hour after Dannii posted the picture, Kris also posted a photo of solo Ethan who is seen sleeping with a message read, "Hey guys first look at our beautiful Ethan, he is the most adorable little man, looks like his amazing mum. X."
Dannii reportedly shunned lucrative magazine deal as she turned to Twitter to show off her baby son. Words on the street are the "Disremembrance" singer was offered as much as $200,000 by publications who wanted to have access to exclusive pictures of her with Kris and their baby. However, her manager Melissa LeGear told the Herald Sun, "[There are] no plans to do any exclusives."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest