Dannii Minogue Posts Picture of Newborn Son
Dannii Minogue has posted the first picture of her newborn baby boy on her Twitter page on Friday, July 9. Along with the picture, the "The X Factor" judge wrote, "Hey everyone thanks for all your wishes, we are loving baby Ethan and Kris is the best dad in the world. X."
In the photo, Dannii looks lovely even without her make-up on, sitting on a hospital bed, wearing a simple black smock, while her hair is scraped back. The "You Won't Forget About Me" singer poses along with her model boyfriend Kris Smith who smiles in his white T-shirt. Meanwhile, newborn Ethan Edward Smith, dressed in a blue suit, is securely strapped into a car seat ready to be transported to his new home.
An hour after Dannii posted the picture, Kris also posted a photo of solo Ethan who is seen sleeping with a message read, "Hey guys first look at our beautiful Ethan, he is the most adorable little man, looks like his amazing mum. X."
Dannii reportedly shunned lucrative magazine deal as she turned to Twitter to show off her baby son. Words on the street are the "Disremembrance" singer was offered as much as $200,000 by publications who wanted to have access to exclusive pictures of her with Kris and their baby. However, her manager Melissa LeGear told the Herald Sun, "[There are] no plans to do any exclusives."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says