Lloyd Banks Made Movie Video for 'Love and Hate'
Lloyd Banks, out of the blue, released a new music video for the single "Love and Hate". According to 50 Cent's official site, the song is taken from a mixtape called "Return of the PLK", which if traced back, was released in September 2008.
Banks released the video as a mean of a movie directed by James "Latin" Clark. It features several characters involved in the drug world. A pimp contacts his primary link to pack up the place they do stash in because he thinks the place has been "compromised". But true to the dark world, the link is directed to a man who will eventually kill her. The video ends with "to be continued".
Lloyd Banks is in the middle of brewing his third studio album called "H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger for More 2)". To be released in the U.S. this September, the album has spawned two singles and a remix. Other than Juelz Santana who is featured in the first single, little is known about the album.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series