Lloyd Banks Made Movie Video for 'Love and Hate'
Lloyd Banks, out of the blue, released a new music video for the single "Love and Hate". According to 50 Cent's official site, the song is taken from a mixtape called "Return of the PLK", which if traced back, was released in September 2008.
Banks released the video as a mean of a movie directed by James "Latin" Clark. It features several characters involved in the drug world. A pimp contacts his primary link to pack up the place they do stash in because he thinks the place has been "compromised". But true to the dark world, the link is directed to a man who will eventually kill her. The video ends with "to be continued".
Lloyd Banks is in the middle of brewing his third studio album called "H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger for More 2)". To be released in the U.S. this September, the album has spawned two singles and a remix. Other than Juelz Santana who is featured in the first single, little is known about the album.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones