Lloyd Banks Made Movie Video for 'Love and Hate'
Lloyd Banks, out of the blue, released a new music video for the single "Love and Hate". According to 50 Cent's official site, the song is taken from a mixtape called "Return of the PLK", which if traced back, was released in September 2008.
Banks released the video as a mean of a movie directed by James "Latin" Clark. It features several characters involved in the drug world. A pimp contacts his primary link to pack up the place they do stash in because he thinks the place has been "compromised". But true to the dark world, the link is directed to a man who will eventually kill her. The video ends with "to be continued".
Lloyd Banks is in the middle of brewing his third studio album called "H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger for More 2)". To be released in the U.S. this September, the album has spawned two singles and a remix. Other than Juelz Santana who is featured in the first single, little is known about the album.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says