Jessica Alba Strips Down to Undies in New 'Machete' Trailer
A new full trailer for "Machete" has been unleashed via IGN. Featuring some flashback scenes from Machete's past, the trailer is filled with a lot of action sequence as the characters, from sexy nurses to a priest, pick up their guns to get rid of their enemies. A raunchy footage with Jessica Alba is additionally inserted in this trailer.
Based on the fake trailer in Robert Rodriguez's "Grindhouse", the feature film follows Machete, a Mexican ex-Federal agent with a gift for wielding a blade. Roaming the streets of Texas after a shakedown from drug lord Torrez, Machete reluctantly takes an offer from spin doctor Benz to assassinate McLaughlin a corrupt Senator.
Double crossed and on the run, Machete braves the odds with the help of saucy taco slinger Luz, his "holy" brother Padre, and a socialite named April with a penchant for guns, all while being tracked by Sartana, a sexy ICE agent with a special interest in the blade slinger.
Danny Trejo takes the lead role, with Michelle Rodriguez, Lindsay Lohan and Cheech Marin playing those who come to his aid. Meanwhile, Jessica Alba portrays Sartana, a sexy ICE agent with a special interest in the blade slinger, who tracks down Machete. Playing the bad guys are Steven Seagal and Jeff Fahey.
Robert Rodriguez writes the screenplay in addition to teaming up with Ethan Maniquis to helm the flick. 20th Century Fox will drop this action thriller in theaters across the U.S. starting September 3.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say