Jessica Alba Strips Down to Undies in New 'Machete' Trailer
A new full trailer for "Machete" has been unleashed via IGN. Featuring some flashback scenes from Machete's past, the trailer is filled with a lot of action sequence as the characters, from sexy nurses to a priest, pick up their guns to get rid of their enemies. A raunchy footage with Jessica Alba is additionally inserted in this trailer.
Based on the fake trailer in Robert Rodriguez's "Grindhouse", the feature film follows Machete, a Mexican ex-Federal agent with a gift for wielding a blade. Roaming the streets of Texas after a shakedown from drug lord Torrez, Machete reluctantly takes an offer from spin doctor Benz to assassinate McLaughlin a corrupt Senator.
Double crossed and on the run, Machete braves the odds with the help of saucy taco slinger Luz, his "holy" brother Padre, and a socialite named April with a penchant for guns, all while being tracked by Sartana, a sexy ICE agent with a special interest in the blade slinger.
Danny Trejo takes the lead role, with Michelle Rodriguez, Lindsay Lohan and Cheech Marin playing those who come to his aid. Meanwhile, Jessica Alba portrays Sartana, a sexy ICE agent with a special interest in the blade slinger, who tracks down Machete. Playing the bad guys are Steven Seagal and Jeff Fahey.
Robert Rodriguez writes the screenplay in addition to teaming up with Ethan Maniquis to helm the flick. 20th Century Fox will drop this action thriller in theaters across the U.S. starting September 3.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?