New Teaser Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Social Network' Shows the Characters
A second trailer for "The Social Network" has been brought forward to further tease audience. Still not featuring any scene from the movie, the sneak peek video manages to explain more about the storyline as it sees a page of chatting room where the main characters join the conference. Not only the conversation between the characters can be seen, but also a glimpse of their faces are also featured.
Based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal", the film focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates. However, co-founder Eduardo Saverin fell out with Zuckerberg over money, leading him to file lawsuit against Zuckerberg.
Jesse Eisenberg plays Zuckerberg, while Andrew Garfield is tapped to portray Saverin. Justin Timberlake is additionally cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. Other cast members include Rashida Jones, Rooney Mara, and Brenda Song.
Directed by David Fincher and Thomas Schlamme, this drama movie is slated for October 1 release in the U.S.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen