New Teaser Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Social Network' Shows the Characters
A second trailer for "The Social Network" has been brought forward to further tease audience. Still not featuring any scene from the movie, the sneak peek video manages to explain more about the storyline as it sees a page of chatting room where the main characters join the conference. Not only the conversation between the characters can be seen, but also a glimpse of their faces are also featured.
Based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal", the film focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates. However, co-founder Eduardo Saverin fell out with Zuckerberg over money, leading him to file lawsuit against Zuckerberg.
Jesse Eisenberg plays Zuckerberg, while Andrew Garfield is tapped to portray Saverin. Justin Timberlake is additionally cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. Other cast members include Rashida Jones, Rooney Mara, and Brenda Song.
Directed by David Fincher and Thomas Schlamme, this drama movie is slated for October 1 release in the U.S.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21