Batmobile to Be Featured in Comedy 'Arthur'
Batman is currently off his duty to serve people in Gotham City since no movie project about the superhero is being made, but his ride is still utilized. On Thursday, July 8, Batmobile which appeared in 1995 "Batman Forever" is spotted on the set of "Arthur".
The black car is seen parked on the street in New York's financial district (near downtown Manhattan) where the upcoming comedy takes principal photography. The sighting then raises speculation that the owner of the old Batmobile, Batman, could also make cameo appearance in the film starring Russell Brand.
"Arthur" will serve as a remake to 1981 Dudley Moore-starring film of the same title. The new version will follow Brand as a drunken, wealthy playboy who stands to gain a lot of money if marries the woman his parents want him to marry. Things get complicated when he falls for a woman who is of more modest means.
Jennifer Garner will reportedly play the woman whom his parents want him to marry, while Greta Gerwig is cast as his love interest. Helen Mirren will play the role of Arthur's caretaker, with Nick Nolte portraying the father of Gerwig's character. Jason Winer serves behind the lens for the 2011 release.
More Arthur News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder