Batmobile to Be Featured in Comedy 'Arthur'
Batman is currently off his duty to serve people in Gotham City since no movie project about the superhero is being made, but his ride is still utilized. On Thursday, July 8, Batmobile which appeared in 1995 "Batman Forever" is spotted on the set of "Arthur".
The black car is seen parked on the street in New York's financial district (near downtown Manhattan) where the upcoming comedy takes principal photography. The sighting then raises speculation that the owner of the old Batmobile, Batman, could also make cameo appearance in the film starring Russell Brand.
"Arthur" will serve as a remake to 1981 Dudley Moore-starring film of the same title. The new version will follow Brand as a drunken, wealthy playboy who stands to gain a lot of money if marries the woman his parents want him to marry. Things get complicated when he falls for a woman who is of more modest means.
Jennifer Garner will reportedly play the woman whom his parents want him to marry, while Greta Gerwig is cast as his love interest. Helen Mirren will play the role of Arthur's caretaker, with Nick Nolte portraying the father of Gerwig's character. Jason Winer serves behind the lens for the 2011 release.
More Arthur News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake