Batmobile to Be Featured in Comedy 'Arthur'
Batman is currently off his duty to serve people in Gotham City since no movie project about the superhero is being made, but his ride is still utilized. On Thursday, July 8, Batmobile which appeared in 1995 "Batman Forever" is spotted on the set of "Arthur".
The black car is seen parked on the street in New York's financial district (near downtown Manhattan) where the upcoming comedy takes principal photography. The sighting then raises speculation that the owner of the old Batmobile, Batman, could also make cameo appearance in the film starring Russell Brand.
"Arthur" will serve as a remake to 1981 Dudley Moore-starring film of the same title. The new version will follow Brand as a drunken, wealthy playboy who stands to gain a lot of money if marries the woman his parents want him to marry. Things get complicated when he falls for a woman who is of more modest means.
Jennifer Garner will reportedly play the woman whom his parents want him to marry, while Greta Gerwig is cast as his love interest. Helen Mirren will play the role of Arthur's caretaker, with Nick Nolte portraying the father of Gerwig's character. Jason Winer serves behind the lens for the 2011 release.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance