Batmobile to Be Featured in Comedy 'Arthur'
Batman is currently off his duty to serve people in Gotham City since no movie project about the superhero is being made, but his ride is still utilized. On Thursday, July 8, Batmobile which appeared in 1995 "Batman Forever" is spotted on the set of "Arthur".
The black car is seen parked on the street in New York's financial district (near downtown Manhattan) where the upcoming comedy takes principal photography. The sighting then raises speculation that the owner of the old Batmobile, Batman, could also make cameo appearance in the film starring Russell Brand.
"Arthur" will serve as a remake to 1981 Dudley Moore-starring film of the same title. The new version will follow Brand as a drunken, wealthy playboy who stands to gain a lot of money if marries the woman his parents want him to marry. Things get complicated when he falls for a woman who is of more modest means.
Jennifer Garner will reportedly play the woman whom his parents want him to marry, while Greta Gerwig is cast as his love interest. Helen Mirren will play the role of Arthur's caretaker, with Nick Nolte portraying the father of Gerwig's character. Jason Winer serves behind the lens for the 2011 release.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik