Batmobile to Be Featured in Comedy 'Arthur'
Batman is currently off his duty to serve people in Gotham City since no movie project about the superhero is being made, but his ride is still utilized. On Thursday, July 8, Batmobile which appeared in 1995 "Batman Forever" is spotted on the set of "Arthur".
The black car is seen parked on the street in New York's financial district (near downtown Manhattan) where the upcoming comedy takes principal photography. The sighting then raises speculation that the owner of the old Batmobile, Batman, could also make cameo appearance in the film starring Russell Brand.
"Arthur" will serve as a remake to 1981 Dudley Moore-starring film of the same title. The new version will follow Brand as a drunken, wealthy playboy who stands to gain a lot of money if marries the woman his parents want him to marry. Things get complicated when he falls for a woman who is of more modest means.
Jennifer Garner will reportedly play the woman whom his parents want him to marry, while Greta Gerwig is cast as his love interest. Helen Mirren will play the role of Arthur's caretaker, with Nick Nolte portraying the father of Gerwig's character. Jason Winer serves behind the lens for the 2011 release.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory