Linkin Park's New Album and Lead Single Announced
Linkin Park are ready to rock again. As a follow-up to their 2007 studio album "Minutes to Midnight", the band are now preparing "A Thousand Suns". It becomes their first release since scoring soundtrack for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".
The first single from the album is titled "The Catalyst". It is expected to hit radio airwaves on August 2, while the album will not be released in the United States until September 14. Ahead of the song debut, fans can get "some audio" from the "Catalyst" on the band's MySpace starting July 9.
The preview is part of an online contest held to give fans a "one-of-a-kind opportunity" to be featured in their album. "You can remix the parts, write something over them, or mute stuff and write something totally new. We may choose a remix of the song, and put it on the album," it was explained.
"Or, we may choose an amazing keyboardist, string quartet, guitarist, percussion group, or other musician, and invite them into the studio to play on one of our songs. No matter what instrument you play, you can win. We're open to anything good. All we ask is that you include any audible portion of any one of our stems in your submission."
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert