ABC Wants Jillian Harris to Give Up Diamond Ring
Since the relationship does not work, Jillian Harris doesn't get to keep the ring. Like Vienna Girardi who was asked to turn in the engagement ring she got when proposed by Jake Pavelka, "The Bachelorette" season 5 star is also required to give up the $60,000 bling back to ABC.
Jillian crushed the reality show fans' hope to be the next successful couple after Trista Rehn when she announced earlier this week that she is temporarily split from Ed Swiderski. "I love him and I'm really sad, but I have to look out for me," said Jillian who decided to move back to her parents' house in Canada.
According to Radar Online, the diamond ring has a 2.05 pear-shaped center stone surrounded by six baguette-cut diamonds. Harris is not allowed to keep it because she has only been engaged to Ed for 13 months. The deal is, a couple can keep the ring if they remain together for at least two consecutive years with no compulsory marriage, or else it remains ABC's prop.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie