ABC Wants Jillian Harris to Give Up Diamond Ring
Since the relationship does not work, Jillian Harris doesn't get to keep the ring. Like Vienna Girardi who was asked to turn in the engagement ring she got when proposed by Jake Pavelka, "The Bachelorette" season 5 star is also required to give up the $60,000 bling back to ABC.
Jillian crushed the reality show fans' hope to be the next successful couple after Trista Rehn when she announced earlier this week that she is temporarily split from Ed Swiderski. "I love him and I'm really sad, but I have to look out for me," said Jillian who decided to move back to her parents' house in Canada.
According to Radar Online, the diamond ring has a 2.05 pear-shaped center stone surrounded by six baguette-cut diamonds. Harris is not allowed to keep it because she has only been engaged to Ed for 13 months. The deal is, a couple can keep the ring if they remain together for at least two consecutive years with no compulsory marriage, or else it remains ABC's prop.
More The Bachelorette News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered