ABC Wants Jillian Harris to Give Up Diamond Ring
Since the relationship does not work, Jillian Harris doesn't get to keep the ring. Like Vienna Girardi who was asked to turn in the engagement ring she got when proposed by Jake Pavelka, "The Bachelorette" season 5 star is also required to give up the $60,000 bling back to ABC.
Jillian crushed the reality show fans' hope to be the next successful couple after Trista Rehn when she announced earlier this week that she is temporarily split from Ed Swiderski. "I love him and I'm really sad, but I have to look out for me," said Jillian who decided to move back to her parents' house in Canada.
According to Radar Online, the diamond ring has a 2.05 pear-shaped center stone surrounded by six baguette-cut diamonds. Harris is not allowed to keep it because she has only been engaged to Ed for 13 months. The deal is, a couple can keep the ring if they remain together for at least two consecutive years with no compulsory marriage, or else it remains ABC's prop.
More The Bachelorette News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her