ABC Wants Jillian Harris to Give Up Diamond Ring
Since the relationship does not work, Jillian Harris doesn't get to keep the ring. Like Vienna Girardi who was asked to turn in the engagement ring she got when proposed by Jake Pavelka, "The Bachelorette" season 5 star is also required to give up the $60,000 bling back to ABC.
Jillian crushed the reality show fans' hope to be the next successful couple after Trista Rehn when she announced earlier this week that she is temporarily split from Ed Swiderski. "I love him and I'm really sad, but I have to look out for me," said Jillian who decided to move back to her parents' house in Canada.
According to Radar Online, the diamond ring has a 2.05 pear-shaped center stone surrounded by six baguette-cut diamonds. Harris is not allowed to keep it because she has only been engaged to Ed for 13 months. The deal is, a couple can keep the ring if they remain together for at least two consecutive years with no compulsory marriage, or else it remains ABC's prop.
More The Bachelorette News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'