Lady GaGa Shows Dimpled Legs in Revealing Outfit
Lady GaGa was apparently unaware when she displayed a touch of unflattering cellulite on her thighs as she made her way into the Tracy Anderson gym in New York City on Thursday afternoon, July 8. The "Poker Face" hitmaker highlighted her slight case of cottage cheese thighs in a black basque, fishnet tights, suspenders and massive platform heels.
However, GaGa might not worry about her dimpled legs because she is in a good hand. The Tracy Anderson has worked with big stars like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. The fitness guru recently helped Paltrow to get in shape for "Iron Man 2".
Beside GaGa, other Hollywood celebrities who have also been photographed with their cellulite lumps and bumps include "Baywatch" babe Pamela Anderson, "Monster-In-Law" actress Jennifer Lopez, "Toxic" singer Britney Spears, "The O.C." star Mischa Barton, reality TV beauty Heidi Montag and skinny Nicole Kidman.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival