Lady GaGa Shows Dimpled Legs in Revealing Outfit
Lady GaGa was apparently unaware when she displayed a touch of unflattering cellulite on her thighs as she made her way into the Tracy Anderson gym in New York City on Thursday afternoon, July 8. The "Poker Face" hitmaker highlighted her slight case of cottage cheese thighs in a black basque, fishnet tights, suspenders and massive platform heels.
However, GaGa might not worry about her dimpled legs because she is in a good hand. The Tracy Anderson has worked with big stars like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. The fitness guru recently helped Paltrow to get in shape for "Iron Man 2".
Beside GaGa, other Hollywood celebrities who have also been photographed with their cellulite lumps and bumps include "Baywatch" babe Pamela Anderson, "Monster-In-Law" actress Jennifer Lopez, "Toxic" singer Britney Spears, "The O.C." star Mischa Barton, reality TV beauty Heidi Montag and skinny Nicole Kidman.
More Lady GaGa News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'