Lady GaGa Shows Dimpled Legs in Revealing Outfit
Lady GaGa was apparently unaware when she displayed a touch of unflattering cellulite on her thighs as she made her way into the Tracy Anderson gym in New York City on Thursday afternoon, July 8. The "Poker Face" hitmaker highlighted her slight case of cottage cheese thighs in a black basque, fishnet tights, suspenders and massive platform heels.
However, GaGa might not worry about her dimpled legs because she is in a good hand. The Tracy Anderson has worked with big stars like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. The fitness guru recently helped Paltrow to get in shape for "Iron Man 2".
Beside GaGa, other Hollywood celebrities who have also been photographed with their cellulite lumps and bumps include "Baywatch" babe Pamela Anderson, "Monster-In-Law" actress Jennifer Lopez, "Toxic" singer Britney Spears, "The O.C." star Mischa Barton, reality TV beauty Heidi Montag and skinny Nicole Kidman.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet