Lady GaGa Shows Dimpled Legs in Revealing Outfit
Lady GaGa was apparently unaware when she displayed a touch of unflattering cellulite on her thighs as she made her way into the Tracy Anderson gym in New York City on Thursday afternoon, July 8. The "Poker Face" hitmaker highlighted her slight case of cottage cheese thighs in a black basque, fishnet tights, suspenders and massive platform heels.
However, GaGa might not worry about her dimpled legs because she is in a good hand. The Tracy Anderson has worked with big stars like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. The fitness guru recently helped Paltrow to get in shape for "Iron Man 2".
Beside GaGa, other Hollywood celebrities who have also been photographed with their cellulite lumps and bumps include "Baywatch" babe Pamela Anderson, "Monster-In-Law" actress Jennifer Lopez, "Toxic" singer Britney Spears, "The O.C." star Mischa Barton, reality TV beauty Heidi Montag and skinny Nicole Kidman.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes