Lady GaGa Shows Dimpled Legs in Revealing Outfit
Lady GaGa was apparently unaware when she displayed a touch of unflattering cellulite on her thighs as she made her way into the Tracy Anderson gym in New York City on Thursday afternoon, July 8. The "Poker Face" hitmaker highlighted her slight case of cottage cheese thighs in a black basque, fishnet tights, suspenders and massive platform heels.
However, GaGa might not worry about her dimpled legs because she is in a good hand. The Tracy Anderson has worked with big stars like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. The fitness guru recently helped Paltrow to get in shape for "Iron Man 2".
Beside GaGa, other Hollywood celebrities who have also been photographed with their cellulite lumps and bumps include "Baywatch" babe Pamela Anderson, "Monster-In-Law" actress Jennifer Lopez, "Toxic" singer Britney Spears, "The O.C." star Mischa Barton, reality TV beauty Heidi Montag and skinny Nicole Kidman.
More Lady GaGa News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery