Video Premiere: Sheryl Crow's 'Summer Day'
Sheryl Crow goes to the park during a sunny day, staging an intimate set with her band in a music video for her new single "Summer Day". She wrote on her official website, "My friend Keith Megna made an amazing 'Summer Day' video for us - inspired by a great day in Central Park and our actual studio recording of the song."
In this clip, captures of people enjoying the summer are flashed while Crow delivers a groovy performance. Some are playing hula hoops and the others are either sitting on a bench while listening to music or canoeing in the lake nearby.
"Summer Day" is confirmed to serve as the first single of Sheryl Crow's seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis" which is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to her hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
Sheryl Crow's "Summer Day" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival