Video Premiere: Sheryl Crow's 'Summer Day'
Sheryl Crow goes to the park during a sunny day, staging an intimate set with her band in a music video for her new single "Summer Day". She wrote on her official website, "My friend Keith Megna made an amazing 'Summer Day' video for us - inspired by a great day in Central Park and our actual studio recording of the song."
In this clip, captures of people enjoying the summer are flashed while Crow delivers a groovy performance. Some are playing hula hoops and the others are either sitting on a bench while listening to music or canoeing in the lake nearby.
"Summer Day" is confirmed to serve as the first single of Sheryl Crow's seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis" which is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to her hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2