Video Premiere: Sheryl Crow's 'Summer Day'
Sheryl Crow goes to the park during a sunny day, staging an intimate set with her band in a music video for her new single "Summer Day". She wrote on her official website, "My friend Keith Megna made an amazing 'Summer Day' video for us - inspired by a great day in Central Park and our actual studio recording of the song."
In this clip, captures of people enjoying the summer are flashed while Crow delivers a groovy performance. Some are playing hula hoops and the others are either sitting on a bench while listening to music or canoeing in the lake nearby.
"Summer Day" is confirmed to serve as the first single of Sheryl Crow's seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis" which is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to her hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie