Video Premiere: Sheryl Crow's 'Summer Day'
Sheryl Crow goes to the park during a sunny day, staging an intimate set with her band in a music video for her new single "Summer Day". She wrote on her official website, "My friend Keith Megna made an amazing 'Summer Day' video for us - inspired by a great day in Central Park and our actual studio recording of the song."
In this clip, captures of people enjoying the summer are flashed while Crow delivers a groovy performance. Some are playing hula hoops and the others are either sitting on a bench while listening to music or canoeing in the lake nearby.
"Summer Day" is confirmed to serve as the first single of Sheryl Crow's seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis" which is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to her hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush